Honored Contributor

Airing December 5 2019.  Bringing back the Christian Siriano Save and showing at New York Fashion Week.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/project-runway-season-18-premiere-date-trailer?cid=soc_fb_Bra...

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway - Season 18

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My favorite show. Love seeing what the designers come up with for the different challenges. Read it was returning, but I hadn't heard when. Putting it in my iCal for Dec.5! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for letting me know.  I can't wait.  I've gotten used to the new judges and host from last year and hope to see some great designers.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure last season was my last season. 

I didn't care for Karlie Kloss at all and I see she's back.

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking about this--thanks for letting us know!

Respected Contributor

Yay!  Best news I've seen in a long time!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I love this show. As far as reality shows, this is the best because there is no way they can script it. I am always amazed at the different creations.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the alert, @Icegoddess!❤️   That's a great link -- it has a series of several videos that play one after another, introducing the show and also letting us see more about each of the designers.    I thoroughly enjoyed last season, but I didn't think Karlie was a great choice for host -- just never warmed up to her, but maybe that's just me.   I thought Christian was fabulous (but then, I'm an unabashed fan), and the judges were great.

Here's another link to a comprehensive article, with images and bios, too:

"Project Runway season 18 exclusive first look: Meet the new designers, celebrity guests Leslie Jones, Kiernan Shipka, more"

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/09/project-runway-season-18-exclusive-first-look/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thanks for the alert, @Icegoddess!❤️   That's a great link -- it has a series of several videos that play one after another, introducing the show and also letting us see more about each of the designers.    I thoroughly enjoyed last season, but I didn't think Karlie was a great choice for host -- just never warmed up to her, but maybe that's just me.   I thought Christian was fabulous (but then, I'm an unabashed fan), and the judges were great.

Here's another link to a comprehensive article, with images and bios, too:

"Project Runway season 18 exclusive first look: Meet the new designers, celebrity guests Leslie Jones, Kiernan Shipka, more"

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/09/project-runway-season-18-exclusive-first-look/

Thanks for the link.  I think I also saw this on Bravotv.com?  I can't stand Marni.  I hope she's just going to be a guest judge and not a mentor sort of what she did last year. 

A few of these designers remind me of last years for some reason.  Not sure if it's their looks or what.

Chelsey Carter

Asami Bibi - last season who wore the hijab (and not because of the hijab)

Brittany - not sure what season her "look alike" was on but a resembelance!