Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 MAR 12 (Episode 14 - Finale) - Spoilers Included

I just checked and Making the Cut is supposed to air on Amazon Prime on March 27.  Of course, that's assuming the virus shut-downs doesn't affect it.

I do have a question about Amazon Prime.  Can you just tune in at any time on or after the day the show airs to watch?

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 MAR 12 (Episode 14 - Finale) - Spoilers Included

@momtochloe wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

So not one person is watching the Netflix version that is said to be so superior?

Does anyone plan to watch Heidi & Tim's international competiton on Amazon upcoming (if not postponed) with contestants from all over the world and the clothes really for sale?

(not preorders from an iffy company like PR, that are not all fulfilled, a friend ordered something last season that was canceled after the season finale).

Hi @LoriLori , I am not a streaming kind of person so I do not have either Netflix or Amazon Prime but if I had either/both I would love to watch both shows.

And wow, that's too bad about canceling orders for garments that were on the show . . . phooey on that!

Hi, @momtochloe!  More than anything saying HI, hope all is well!

I have Prime (and it gets more helpful all the time) but not Netflix because I'd watch too much tv.  But their version of PR has consistently been said to be far superior so I wish I could see it and would have liked a review from certain people here.  Oh well.  I'll check out Heidi and Tim's show because it's international but not sticking with it if I don't enjoy it because I regret doing that with this season of PR.

The puffer/volume look is so 2018. The whole season to me was like lipstick on a pig and I won't sit through a whole other one like this Smiley Sad