Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 Jan 9 (Episode 5) - Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

late to the show - and just watched the episode

I so agree with many of you that the pink outfit does not belong in the top 3 and so glad Geoffrey won - although I liked Victoria's look - it is beginning to blend together

Judges always have their favorites as I'm sure many times the judges will call out a contestant for showing them the same silhouette but Nina kept saying how fresh it is....

PR kept showing how Team Chaos was not progressing as much as the other team - I was wondering if it was a setup so that the viewer would be surprised at the winning team. OMG  BEETLEJUICE runway show and the movie did come out in the 80s- I did like the short twirly dress a lot

oh Sergio, the things that come out of his mouth- if something is confusing - you are changing the world. Designing for a more mature 40s and 50s esthetic equates to posterior ugly? Cyndi and J lo are 50 - I don't think so.

waving hi to @momtochloe and @MarnieRez3 how u doing? 

@YahooeyJ Lo is 50.  Cyndi is way past 50.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Waving back my friend @Yahooey  and thank you for reminding me as I need to go back to the week before last's show as I still didn't see the whole thing (my eyelids kept getting in the way) . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Heidi and Tim's show on Amazon premiers March 27.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey

Hello lovely! Sending you big hugs back. So glad you and @momtochloe are both here. 💜

@VaBelle35
THANK YOU for the heads-up on Heidi and Tim's show...I may have to get Amazon Prime because I do want to see the new incarnation.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3  and we are so glad that you are here too my friend! . . . Heart