Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Seaton 18 Jan 30 (Episode 8) - Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe 

it's funny to see his young flippant snarky side and yet when it comes down to it

he is s a designer that fits women of all sizes to make them feel good as opposed to a lot of designers (then and now) who won't touch a celebrity or women if they don't fit their criteria - the clothes were more important than the woman wearing it

he also had all sizes walking his runway show - was seeing some interview a while ago with his mom (plus size) and his sister

his mom went through a lot to get him to school distance wise - he didn't make it to a fashion college and opted for Europe - best thing for him to learn techniques in sewing - but who can see it then - so young and half a world away - that must have been scary for both him and mom

some can design but not sew - he can do both - love him

what commercial are you speaking of?

Victoria - she can fit any celebrity - how dare you!

she will drape you in straps and cut outs around your midriff

straps come in all lengths - did you not know that? lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 Jan 30 (Episode 8) - Spoilers Included

Wait. What?!  Season 18 hasn't filmed it's finale?  How can that be?  

Mood Fabrics is giving away tickets to Project Runway's Season 18 NYFW show.

You have to submit a video or picture telling them what sewing means to you.  Only 2 days left to enter.

https://www.moodfabrics.com/project-runway-s18-nyfw-show-giveaway

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  this still makes me laugh everything I see it and it's been like a billion times already:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hyundai+wicked+smaht+commercial+youtube&view=detail&mid=104C699...

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness I must have snoozed through more of the show than I thought as Victoria's behavior was even worse than I imagined. I am watching the replay right now and yikes she is a load to carry isn't she (entitled much?).  I'll be very bummed if she makes it into the final three.