Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 Jan 16 (Episode 6) - Spoilers Included

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@momtochloe

Swatch was splayed out on the floor in a very quick image from this week's show. I don't think he can stand Sergio either! 😄

On to next week, most definitely!

Oh @MarnieRez3  thank you for letting me know my beloved Swatch made an appearance as I totally missed it zipping through the On Demand version (shame on me!).  

I so hope I enjoy this week's episode as I have been losing interest week by week but I will watch until the end.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally got to watch last night.

Nancy - I liked the jacket but not sure about the overall outfit worn together

Marquis - was ready to wear and finished extremely well in such a short time

Victoria- OMG I don't know what to say about that outfit but she can sew and fit like they said

Dayoung - loved the color and the outfit I would have wrn that with the skirt or pants-I thought she would have won though

Dayoung and Marquis were my favorite looks

Delvin and Shavi I agree they were a hot mess.  I don't know what to say about Sergio except he's still there for another week

That was a teary episode though.

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Nancy Drew

I must echo your well-said comments. I honestly saw NOTHING innovative or interesting in this episode.

(I thought the idea of showing the bare bones of a haute couture dress was such a great idea, but the execution with that pink and black outfit was so dated and ugly. It may have been a cool deconstruction if handled well, and I don't think I've ever seen that idea on PR before.)

@Yahooey

HILARIOUS post! Sergio really is a piece of work.

@momtochloe

Swatch was splayed out on the floor in a very quick image from this week's show. I don't think he can stand Sergio either! 😄

On to next week, most definitely!

Hee @MarnieRez3  I am watching (again) that episode and saw my beloved Swatch!  Thank you so much my friend as I would have missed it (again) . . . Heart