Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 FEB 6 (Episode 9) - Spoilers Included

I keep forgetting the program is on.  It's time for a note on the refrigerator so I don't miss it next week!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad that Marquise won.  His was perfectly tailored. 

Also loved Geoffrey's and thought that Sergio's was much prettier than Celine's was. Sergio, shut your mouth already about politics.  No one cares.  As one of the judges said, you're there for the fashion.

Nancy's was the same old thing but not shocked that she's still there.  She needs to get out of her comfort zone.  Hated the material too.  Too dark and depressing.

Brittany was a hot mess and couldn't believe that Christian saved her!!  She better do something wow to save herself. Not a big fan of hers and haven't been from the start.

Victoria really redeemed herself but poor Alan didn't do anything because as always Victoria is in control and wouldn't let him. 

I love Tyler and sorry he left whenever he did.  Jenn left first so almost forgot about her.  Really miss Veronica and Melanie. 

Not much to like about Delvin's that's for sure.

I can't believe they are down to 6 designers.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I keep forgetting the program is on.  It's time for a note on the refrigerator so I don't miss it next week!

@Katcat1 That's why I DVR the whole series so I don't forget not that I would.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 That's why I DVR the whole series so I don't forget not that I would.  LOL

@Katcat1 you might be able to see it if you have On Demand, or maybe Bravo has full episodes available.  I think Lifetime used to when it was over there.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Glad that Marquise won.  His was perfectly tailored. 

Also loved Geoffrey's and thought that Sergio's was much prettier than Celine's was. Sergio, shut your mouth already about politics.  No one cares.  As one of the judges said, you're there for the fashion.

Nancy's was the same old thing but not shocked that she's still there.  She needs to get out of her comfort zone.  Hated the material too.  Too dark and depressing.

Brittany was a hot mess and couldn't believe that Christian saved her!!  She better do something wow to save herself. Not a big fan of hers and haven't been from the start.

Victoria really redeemed herself but poor Alan didn't do anything because as always Victoria is in control and wouldn't let him. 

I love Tyler and sorry he left whenever he did.  Jenn left first so almost forgot about her.  Really miss Veronica and Melanie. 

Not much to like about Delvin's that's for sure.

I can't believe they are down to 6 designers.

I stopped watching and took it off the DVR because of Sergio 5 minutes into the 6th episode. 
I do still come here to read the comments every once in a while tho.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET   I love it when one of the judges, can't remember her name, said to Sergio, with much vigor, lol, "STICK to fashion!"

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 you might be able to see it if you have On Demand, or maybe Bravo has full episodes available.  I think Lifetime used to when it was over there.

Probably is on demand since when it was on Lifetime before I had a DVR w/Verizon I used to watch it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SWEET   I love it when one of the judges, can't remember her name, said to Sergio, with much vigor, lol, "STICK to fashion!"

@mousiegirl I think it was Elaine maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apparently, Victoria has another meltdown next week with the tie dye challenge. I didn't think her tuxedo dress fit the model. It appeared to be too tight in the chest area. I hope she goes home soon. I just don't like anything about her or her designs.

Maybe Sergio plans to run for office with al! of his political babble. He is a good designer if only be could keep his mouth shut.

I don't think Brittany should have been saved. She has had more misses than hits. I was surprised when Christian saved her. Nancy looks like a one trick pony with the same designs from week to week. I like her as a person but not designer.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Apparently, Victoria has another meltdown next week with the tie dye challenge. I didn't think her tuxedo dress fit the model. It appeared to be too tight in the chest area. I hope she goes home soon. I just don't like anything about her or her designs.

Maybe Sergio plans to run for office with al! of his political babble. He is a good designer if only be could keep his mouth shut.

I don't think Brittany should been saved. She has had more misses than hits. I was surprised when Christian saved her. Nancy looks like a one trick pony with the same designs from week to week. I like her as a person but not designer.

@elatedtotally agree w/you about Sergio and Brittany!