Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 DEC 19 (episode 4) - Spoilers Included

I'm glad the series is returning to 9pm eastern time.  9:30 was a bit too late.  I wonder if when they rerun the prior week's episode it will be shortended by 1/2 hour to fit in the 8-9pm timeslot.  That'd be good.  I like the shortened/condensed version of the prior week's episode because I usually see most of it up until runway and judging.  The most important and enjoyable part!!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I am ok with the top 3 looks and the winner. Sergio’s dress is more my style than the other 2. I think the bells he added inside were really creative. I thought, overall, there were some nice outfits from unconventional materials. I thought the bottom 3 were all horrible looks. Glad Brittany survived - thinking she has more potential than the other bottom dwellers this week. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm late for the party since I DVR'ed and always watch it a day later and post a day later it seems. 

I'm so glad that Sergio won.  His was so creative and the bells made the dress even better.

I didn't like Daoyoung's and she could do better than that.

Melanie and Brittany are lucky they are still there.  Melanie's was a shredded mess like it came out of a shredder literally.

Loving Christian even more this year.  He seems to be more relaxed.  He makes me laugh w/his silly eye rolls and expressions.

Didn't like Shavi's at all and it made the plus-size woman look even hippier to me.

Poor Tyler but I like him though. 

Knew Alan would be eliminated.  He did have a great personality though and didn't like him for the first two shows.  He was just starting to rub off on me as being funnier than I thought.

Now we have to wait until 1/2/20 for the next show. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET, no need to apologize.  Doesn't matter when you watch it, you're welcome to comment.  Since I don't begin the post until after the show, the Spoilers in the title really is meaningless, except that so many people, including me, DVR content these days and watch it later.  

Honored Contributor

Loving Christian this season - he is the best part of PR

I agree that any of the bottom 3 could have gone home but Brittany showed potential so she was saved. The poncho guy does make the show fun although I know that is not the point of PR. Some of the designers are hardly featured so I didn't even know who they were.

The top 3 with the red dress....perhaps not the right model. It was just walking bxxbs to me. Sergio has superb sewing skills - well, we all heard it. He is not just tooting his own horn - he is also banging on the drum. I guess you really have to that self assured to make it - but I just don't like him. Well, a little bit more since he offered to help Brittany if he finished early.

waving hi to @Icegoddess @MarnieRez3 

Esteemed Contributor

My favs in no particular order were:

Chelsey

Nancy - I love a two piece ensemble

Geoffrey - 

Shavi - very nice loved the color. I am sure they would work on lessening the bust area if they had more time

Sergio - well done but I could do without the bells and he is so full of himself.  Now that he won his head won't be able to fit in the room

OMG Alan was just a hot mess and it looks even worse in the still picture.  He had to go.

Trusted Contributor

@YahooeyWaving right back to you, my friend! So great to read your post!

Loving the chill vibe on this thread, @Icegoddess  and so happy we all feel free to check in when we can - time change, geographic differences and holiday madness be damned! It's a busy time of the year for this new series.

Since we won't be seeing the newest episode until after the New Year, I am wishing you ALL a very Merry Everything, whatever you are celebrating -  and a 2020 filled with joy and laughter and all good things.

Thanks for all the funny, wise, sardonic and incredibly well thought-out posts each of you share here. Here's to great fashion and good television in the New Decade!

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Blessed Kwanza

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY NEW DECADE!

HeartSmiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas my Fashionista Friends! . . .  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

Loving the chill vibe on this thread, @Icegoddess  and so happy we all feel free to check in when we can - time change, geographic differences and holiday madness be damned! It's a busy time of the year for this new series.

Since we won't be seeing the newest episode until after the New Year, I am wishing you ALL a very Merry Everything, whatever you are celebrating -  and a 2020 filled with joy and laughter and all good things.

Thanks for all the funny, wise, sardonic and incredibly well thought-out posts each of you share here. Here's to great fashion and good television in the New Decade!

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Blessed Kwanza

Happy Everything to all.  See you in 2020 for the next PR.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Blessed Kwanza

Fabulous post, @MarnieRez3!   Adding my good wishes to everyone who has posted on these threads over the years.    Y'all are the best!    I got sidetracked by some down time, not focused, but hope to catch up before the next episode.   I always appreciate the lively discussion and interesting comments, and sometimes find myself seeing the garments (and the designers and judges) in a different light after reading here and thinking about it.    Best wishes to everyone in the holiday season and the new year.🎄❤️🎄   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova