Respected Contributor

Project Runway Allstars: 11/13 episode(spoilers)

For as exciting as this challenge could have been, I was kind of meh about it. No way do I think Chris should have gone home. Sonji was the clear winner, but it was still kind of boring. I would have put Michelle in the bottom and sent her home or sent Helen home.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Project Runway Allstars: 11/13 episode(spoilers)

I am not into this season yet; however, I think Chris sure did a lousy job. That being said, all 3 of the bottom choices were bad. I remember Helen from before.... I felt like her range of designing was very narrow.... this dress was horrible. Michelle has such a bad attitude this time around....maybe she had one last time and I am forgetting that.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree with you Cosmic. I didn't think Chris's was the worst at all! I think Michelle should have gone home. Although I don't like his personality, I honestly thought that dimitry's was best. I thought Sonja's was just OK.
Esteemed Contributor

Chris is one of my favs however he did deserve to be in the bottom two. He did not deserve to go home. The show is going to be duller now that he is gone. I also thought Demitri's was one of the prettiest dress in seasons ever.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Chris is one of my favs however he did deserve to be in the bottom two. He did not deserve to go home. The show is going to be duller now that he is gone. I also thought Demitri's was one of the prettiest dress in seasons ever.

Super Contributor

Will miss Chris, thought his was ok.