Honored Contributor

Project Runway All Stars 1/16 Spoilers

So I just watched the beginning of last week -- the wording was make a "sophisticated dress."  So Anthony wins with pants.  Of course.

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway All Stars 1/16 Spoilers

Wow.  I didn't expect the challenge to produce so many terrific creations.   I would have given the win to the guy who came in second but there were four or five garments I think could have won.

Sadlly Seth Aaron may be past his expiration date.  Even his look communicates that.  It made me sad that he mentioned designing for QVC since it was a prize he won and he was not successful at it  His dress was awful.

Just FYI on last week's thread I posted about stuff that's gone up on Bravo's web site for the Project Runway season.  With my opinion, naturally.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I think that guy's look was better than the winner's...I even liked Michelle's more. 

Seth Aaron's was ridiculous...glad they let the Australian girl stay even though her look was pretty boring.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought this was the worst unconventional challenge to date.  I was bored by all of them and didn't like any of them to be honest with you. 

Irina's was the best of the good ones I guess.  I didn't like Jasper's when he was creating it, it looked something from out of the 80's with the top but ended up liking it more in the end.  As for Julie the top was ill-fitting and the bottom was boring but was better than Seth Aaron's. 

Poor Seth Aaron, no creativity at all.  I was looking at younger pictures of him from when he was on originally, and I didn't recognize him.  He looks totally different.  I've seen a few changes in designers over the years but he's the most drastic.

Least Anya didn't make the usual but still don't like her designs. 

Respected Contributor

I was actually surprised that Seth Aaron was eliminated. Yes, his was definitely the worst, but he always kind of seemed like the PR golden boy.  I thought some of the projects were actually really good, but I'm getting a little sick of this challenge.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

I was actually surprised that Seth Aaron was eliminated. Yes, his was definitely the worst, but he always kind of seemed like the PR golden boy.  I thought some of the projects were actually really good, but I'm getting a little sick of this challenge.

@DrKelli

I agree.  I thought for sure they'd send the girl from Australia home.  Also I thought last week's winner's design should have been in the bottom.

The first red dress was nothing more than broken reflectors glued onto muslin.   There were other designs I felt deserving of top 3.

Respected Contributor

What was Jasper's top made out of?  I actually really liked his design.  But I was a bit confused about the top and if it was actually an unconventional material.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I love the unconventional challenges. I am always so amazed at how creative some of them can be.

Plus, I am always surprised that nothing falls off (parts/pieces) when the models are walking down the runway LOL!

Honored Contributor

I loved Irina's bag. 

BTW none of the garments from this season will be available at JC Penney.  People have been asking and they clarified that because this season was taped so long ago, they no longer have any association with the show.

Duh, why didn't they just edit out everywhere Alyssa M. says a version of the winning garment will be on JC Penney's web site right now..  All Stars has always been such a mess.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLoriI have Dish but can't find the show.Do you know what channel it is on?