Respected Contributor
First, my stupid PVR didn't record this episode, so thank goodness for On Demand. They packed a bunch into one episode... Choppard jewelry, a trip to the Museum and an evening wear challenge - in one day, of course. I was fine with Korina's win. I liked the dress and cracked up at the 1,000 carats of black spinel. That must be why we haven't seen any for awhile on qvc. Samantha hasn't done anything to excite me, so I won't miss her. Tim brought back Shar, as speculated. I hope she does well and doesn't get eliminated next week. Next week is an avant Garde raincoat? Challenge. The models are walking on a rainway. Heidi must be spending time with Tyra Banks to come up with the whackadoodle ideas. Lol.
Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway: 9/4 episode

Thanks for reminding me cosmic, I'm watching it now (on Demand, like you) Smiley Happy.

I just saw where Tyra has everyone running around this time na*ked with string on their body parts.

Respected Contributor

Lol, Annabellethecat. Tyra just thinks up the craziest stuff and then treats it so seriously. Strings. Lol.
Honored Contributor

I just watched it (thanks to you). I don't understand some of the picks of these judges. I thought Amanda's looked like a nightgown set!

The girls coat (the one who won) I thought was soooooo heavy looking!

I liked the way (is it Sean) the one with the beautiful huge necklace showed off the necklace the most, (I thought that's what they wanted).

I'm definitely not made for runway.

Respected Contributor

The Choppard rep liked Sean's the best. I agree with you that his look showcased the jewelry the best. I gave up trying to figure the judges out a long time ago. About when they picked Gretchen to win followed by Anya.
Honored Contributor

cosmic, on the E channel there's a show where they just show clips of other shows (forget the name of it).

They showed that part of Tyra's show where she is under the water and singing her hair back and forth and saying things like "this and that". It was so funny.

That's all they do. The clips speak for themselves. They used to show Jean Bice all of the time on QVC. Once the host was actually on QVC with Jeanne Bice (she liked him).

If you're good on the computer you can see it. They always make fun of the the way Tyra always finds a way to show how amazing she is.

I want to see these people (who have just been discovered) walking around with just string on themselves. These are guys who were just plu,cked out of regular life. I'm sure the idea of seeing some of these beautiful girls without clothes was exceptionally exciting. Ha!

Sometimes I look at what these designers say (Zac Posen) seems to be one that is more realistic than, say, Heidi, she is so waaaayyyy out there sometimes I sit and just shake my head.

They all seem to like Amanda's stuff all of the time. That thing she did was (I thought, terrible). It was just sheer nothing.

Anyway, I used to make my clothes when I worked but they were simple clothes from back in the 60's. Once you sew you get to where you look at clothes and I can envision exactly how it's made.

My favorite clothes are the one's that I know weren't so simple to execute.

Respected Contributor

Is that show The Soup? I love it but can never find it. Tales from Home Shopping is funny. Joel loves to make fun of Tyra. I'm not excited about mixing guys and gals in the modeling competition I envy that you know how to sew. I want to learn to make drapes. I have a machine that needs to be maintained and I should take a class.