Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 6/6 - Back to Bravo - SPOILERS

@MarnieRez3   @Yahooey 

The company's name is Hercules and the swimsuits are by different designers all for gay men.  Sean's part is tame by comparison to some.  It makes me sad, I can't help it. 

He was on PR twice, he seemed to have potential but some prefer their own name on the product rather than doing high-level work for someone else.

It's not a classy site and he seemed like a classy guy.  It's not a nice product.  

Some are definitely risque and Yahooey I agree there isn't much designing at all.  Within his collection and across others' brands there is a sameness and a dark and depressing vibe.

Cali, my pal (btw in South Florida the humidity is so high your hair dries verrrrrry slowly), he may be happy doing it.  I just had higher hopes for him and getting to see him on twice, win once I'll dare say he had higher hopes for himself.

And it's not something he can do forever and he's crossed a bridge he can't walk back.  I know I have no right to be sad for someone else but I am.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

Home is where the 🧡💜💛💙❤️💚 is @MarnieRez3 @momtochloe @LoriLori 

waaaah - I aleady miss you guys 

I don't post a lot and definitely do not start many threads - 

this season was fun - I watch PR but normally do not participate in the threads

I really don't know why that is...

anyway, I saw lori2 and I knew her when I use to post on the monthly reading thread and decided to participate

it was fun, wash't it?

I signed up with a new cable service and they gave me 1 yr free Amazon Prime - I had it for 3 months and haven't watched any of their show? or bought anyway for next day or is it 2 day free shipping....

I only know of the Fab Mrs Maisley which I saw season 1 bc Amazon let everyone see it when they won best comedy

I know, I will miss us so much and Doob too.  Maybe next season we can split into two threads, PR S18 and PR OT?

Yahooey, Amazon delivery completely depends on where you live.  Because I live in a highly-populated area they've built two giant warehouses in the last two years. 

I order a lot and get 98% of it the next day.  Some people I know get it the same day and I think that's going to happen for me soon.

ETA:  If you're going to watch something on Prime I recommend Good Omens.  It's six episodes, you'll know early on if it's your flavor.  I've read the book many times and counted the days and it exceeded all my expectations!   They have some great fashion documentaries, too.

Ladies, I wish we could start a thread somewhere together.  (Make up the name of a show and hope no one else catches on LOL?)  Or maybe we could split next season into two, PR Season 18 and PR OT.  I don't watch many shows so otherwise I won't get to post with you except for Yahooey and anyway, it's not Fashion (I always hear Santino singing when I type that).  Our little group has great chemistry, it's been like a great virtual dinner party and I'll miss it.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

you could start a thread called anything and we can check in from time to time to just comment on stuff - just call us out like the very insightful @MarnieRez3 

i know i participate in the pancake thread which started a gazilion yars ago - then the whole thing was deleted -- only 2 others comment on it - so we say hi every week or so (on pets)

same with the sloaney cams - a few posters regularly - (community)

those are my aafe places

most of the time - i may comment and i hear crickets lol

start it anywhere and call us out - 

no one gets my humor - you ladies are sweet

Honored Contributor

I don't know if folks agree but I know there are threads that kind of took on a life of their own (I myself engage on the Potsticker thread in Recipes daily) so maybe we could just keep this one going as it seems those that may be interested in coming back are already here?

I think we all have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company so I am thinking this is one of those threads that just rolls along with anyone that would like to join in and is more than welcome . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@LoriLori

you could start a thread called anything and we can check in from time to time to just comment on stuff - just call us out like the very insightful @MarnieRez3 

i know i participate in the pancake thread which started a gazilion yars ago - then the whole thing was deleted -- only 2 others comment on it - so we say hi every week or so (on pets)

same with the sloaney cams - a few posters regularly - (community)

those are my aafe places

most of the time - i may comment and i hear crickets lol

start it anywhere and call us out - 

no one gets my humor - you ladies are sweet

OMG, Yahooey, blast from the past -- Pancake Had Her Kittens, right?  

I saw that thread every day for so many years!!!   I never posted but sometimes lurked.  What a wonderful thread, so sad when they switched over the boards.

No one gets your humor?  What's wrong with them?  They're missing out!  WE DO!    @momtochloe  @MarnieRez3  @dooBdoo 

Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey
@momtochloe
@Icegoddess
@DrKelli
@dooBdoo
@LoriLori

Now I have to find "Pancake!"
Yahooey...you are hilarious. Please keep posting and sharing all your funny and wise comments!
Okay, I like "MTV's" idea...thats what my phone likes to call @momtochloe... ..let's keep this thread going!
I'm in...I love this virtual "dinner party." You all are The Best. 💜
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori 

let me tell you about my day - woke up at 5am

I can fall alsleep at 10pm awake at 3 and fall asleep again or just stay awake

I digress...I woke at at 5am - what to do? what to do?

AHA! - I have Amazon Prime and didn't watch any of the shows

didn't lorix2 say something about Good Omens and DIDNT mention Jon Hamm?

I'll just watch an episode - silly Lori said she was going to stay up and start watching when the show is released. What am I? A teen waiting for a midnight showing of whatever is being released and then going for breakfast at an all night diner.

I digress again. . . 

I did watch episode 1 and hey it's still before 6 - I'll watch episode 2

yea yea yea - I binge and watch all 6 episodes

sigh - it was good and I enjoyed it very much

I don't think I will read the book since I have a hard time following fantasy, sci fi etc. All those names - Harry Potter read book 1 and saw 1st movie but that's about it. Saw movies on Lord of the Rings and would NEVER read them

anyway...that was my morning 

oops. - had to stop and make coffee at 630

Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey
Okay, now I MUST get Amazon Prime!
There was a whole separate Q thread on how terrific Good Omens was...I must binge that show. John Hamm is #2 Stunning Man....Idris Alba is #1. 😆
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 

I don't buy enough Amazon to justify the membership + when I do buy, I make sure it is beyond the price point so i get free shipping

I got a free 1 yr membership for Prime bc I change cable companies which is another story

hate that I pay $$$ for cable and watch the same 10 channels and most all the channels are showing the same shows from the yesteryear since they know millenials are not watching TV

don't have Netflix, Hulu and all the other mumbo jumbo

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   you can't find Pancake, it had -- what, Yahooey, around 50,000 posts? -- but when they redid the boards it went buh-bye.