Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway 5/23 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET   LOL loved your post.  We took the same road and ended up at different destinations. 

(BTW at the end of last week by way of a whole different conversation we came up with some fashion-related cozy mystery titles which I think you will enjoy and hopefuly add to.   Invitation to everyone, it's that I know Jane reads cozies.)

I must have missed the cozy titles and I haven't read one in a while.  I stopped reading the posts from last week when it got "out of control" and off subject of the show itself.  LOL.

If you want to see comments (nasty ones mostly about Tessa), go to Project Runway on Bravo on their Facebook page.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

I've been having a mini marathon of Christian

Bravo had a series Christian Siriano Having a Moment from 7 years ago 

just google on youtube each one is 12 minutes long - there are Parts 1, 2 3 and 4

the man works hard and shows his workspace when he was starting out

PBS had a  Breaking Big series and this one is Christian - 1/2 hr show

https://youtu.be/w5cAkUDab74

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Again Tessa should have gone home.  All she does is black and she didn't listen to her client.   She took off the pink thingies.  I hated that dress even more w/out those things hanging down.  She can't do hems and she doesn't care that they keep telling her about it.  Tired of her being safe and tired of every challenge her being defensive, and every outfit black.  Not everyone loves the color black all the time and she hasn't done one color yet.  I'm done ranting for now about her.  I'm sure next week I'll find more!  LOL

I'm happy that Sebastian won.  So girly, and the color was so pretty.  Looks like there's trouble next week w/him leaving.

I also liked Garo's and it was a hard decision for me.  I kept going back and forth between those 2 for the win. 

Bishme's model was adorable and the dress was cute.  She had the sweetest personality.

I felt bad for Jamall's model with the way it fit but she liked it more so than Tessa's so for that he should have stayed.  I liked the color and at least the design was flattering not like Tessa's.  Jamall, if I'm mistaken, is a menswear designer and it must be hard for him but he needs to learn how to design for every type of person.

Hester was just ok.  She didn't know how to design that dress. 

@SWEET   Re Tessa, loved what the guest Judge said, "one talks too much," lol, so true of Tessa, going home next week unless someone else fails miserably.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

Tessa is the ultimate petulant child - she never listens to critques and always fails to see her own shortcomings. You can hear the whining...so and so does it too and why am I always singled out. 

when the judges especially Brandon talks to her - she hears

https://youtu.be/q_BU5hR9gXE

@Yahooey   LOL, great link!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I love Sebastian too so this episode made me happy.
Off topic...forgive me...rushing to work:

@Yahooey
I LOVE the crazy fashion murder book series on last week's episode's thread! I added some titles @LoriLori, but nothing can top "THE POISONED PEPLUM!"
That is genius! 💜 Didn't have time to give proper credit to whoever came up with that title. Forgive my brevity! Work getting in the way of genuine creative fun! 🤬
Honored Contributor

I thought the top of the dress Garo did this week resembled last weeks Save the Bees dress a lot.

Valued Contributor

I was so impressed with Christian's atelier. What a gorgeous space, & he is such a hard worker & so talented, glad to see he is so successful.  I think he is a much better mentor than Tim Gunn too.  

Was glad to see Jamall go, it's about time. I felt so bad for his poor model.  She looked miserable & the dress was awful.  

I liked Sebastian's, but the color looked a little blah to me...it practically matched her skin tone.  

I love Bishme but agreed with Christian's comment that "sky blue" to him is "pale & ethereal", but Bishme chose a brighter shade, Christian said it was "electric".  But it was still a pretty blue & the dress was lovely.

Hester's & Tessa's dresses were just bad.

I loved Garo's dress & the color & his model looked fabulous.  I really appreciate his attitude towards designing for real every day women.. He is happy about it & embraces the challenge...compared to Jamall & Tessa who are such complaining sourpusses.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

If you want to see comments (nasty ones mostly about Tessa), go to Project Runway on Bravo on their Facebook page.  LOL.

@SWEET, You're talking about the page rather than the group, right?  The group is a Public group, so you can also read comments without being a member of the group.  I noticed Jamall is currently a member of the group although he said he would probably leave soon because they were the most hateful group.  In the same post he talked about his time on PR (no details) and appreciation of the experience.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@SWEET, You're talking about the page rather than the group, right?  The group is a Public group, so you can also read comments without being a member of the group.  I noticed Jamall is currently a member of the group although he said he would probably leave soon because they were the most hateful group.  In the same post he talked about his time on PR (no details) and appreciation of the experience.

The page is called Project Runway on Bravo.  I didn't see Jamall's comments since there are so many comments and don't have the time or patience to read them all and a lot of them are the same ones over and over in different words. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

The page is called Project Runway on Bravo.  I didn't see Jamall's comments since there are so many comments and don't have the time or patience to read them all and a lot of them are the same ones over and over in different words. 

@SWEET, it was the group that Jamall is in.  The page you don't join, but if you "Like" it it'll shows up in your newsfeed whenever there's a new post.  The Group is called Project Runway on Bravo Official Group, thus the confusion.  It's a Public group which I don't like because all your friends might be subjected to your comments in it.  One reason I join groups is because I assume my friends aren't interested in the same things I am so wouldn't be interested in my comments.  So, I pretty much stick with Closed groups.