Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/4 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess  @Sweetbabyjane 

I've been driving myself crazy because I'm having trouble with photos on my computer and my new iphone but I really want to post these to prove my point. 

This is my mom (sans walker).  Judge for yourself but I think she looks fashionable.   I picked out this top and pants.  She's got a closet full of great clothes.  For the past five or so years I've chosen them but she has great stuff she selected.

I would normally never post personal photos (and I'm going to delete them in a day or two) and I have bigtime camera issues besides (because I have to disinfect my phone daily) but I want you to see, she looks tres chic in my opinion. Her doctor and I have finally gotten her to quit the heels with the walker though -- after her sixth fall.

mom3-14-2016-1.jpg

mom3-14-16-4 (2).jpg

Unfortunately, no pictures showed up! 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET 

Can you see them now?  I can see them.  I don't get it!A

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET 

No, not seeing them.  There's a filename dot jpg.  Funny, I never seem to have a problem besides sometimes having to make them smaller.  Are you trying to post from your phone?  I always do it from my computer.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET 

No, not seeing them.  There's a filename dot jpg.  Funny, I never seem to have a problem besides sometimes having to make them smaller.  Are you trying to post from your phone?  I always do it from my computer.

No, from my computer.  The thing is I can see them!!!!  Last time when Jane told me I saw jpg whatever but now I can see her!!!   This computer is gaslighting me!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   @SWEET 

Can you see her now?  I'm looking right at her.  ????

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess   @SWEET 

Can you see her now?  I'm looking right at her.  ????

Sorry, no.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   @SWEET 

I'm looking right at her.  I think I need a rest cure LOL.

Respected Contributor

The first half of my career was as a Buyer and Product Developer, with my first degrees being BA's in Art & Design. I find it ironic that my child (who's working on a physics doctorate) made it a point to ignore fashion for years, and now has a BFF who is a new Buyer for a major fashion retailer and dresses trendier. So, my interest in the PR franchise is the innovative and beautiful new fashion creations and admittedly probably some of the drama that's attached, but I'm not interested in the comments that berate women of a certain age nor in a venue that makes participants miserable.

@Icegoddess  You've got great style!

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess and @SWEET
Great photos! How nice to "see" you after sharing so many threads with you!
You are both beautiful.
I liked the survival challenge, primarily because it was so different seeing the designers completely out of the workroom setting. I hope Sonia stays in...her designs have intrigued me from the first episode sneak peak. Dramatic, kinda costume, great structure, almost medieval. Plus, she's a mature woman up against a lot of whippersnappers. 😁
Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Icegoddessand @SWEET
Great photos! How nice to "see" you after sharing so many threads with you!
You are both beautiful.
I liked the survival challenge, primarily because it was so different seeing the designers completely out of the workroom setting. I hope Sonia stays in...her designs have intrigued me from the first episode sneak peak. Dramatic, kinda costume, great structure, almost medieval. Plus, she's a mature woman up against a lot of whippersnappers. 😁

@MarnieRez3, thanks so much but beautiful Im not.  LOL.  I appreciate the compliment though.