Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/4 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori, I don't care who starts the weekly thread.  The first time I did it was only becasue nobody had by the following day.  

About the perm post, I mainly wanted to let the OP know that all those opinions putting perms down might not be true, and some of the posters were getting terrible advice from their stylists.  My first adult perm was a total disaster, but that wasn't because the perm was bad, the stylist didn't kow what she was doing.  And I cried because I ended up with more of a helmet head when I was wanting Farrah.  We all have our insecurities though.  I don't think there were any ugly comments about my pic or at least I haven't seen any.  I do hang out in that group a lot though.  I also like to talk about makeup, hair, and skincare.

K.  Since you hang out with them you know them better.  To me once you posted your pic I think the comments ought to have stopped, the ones just repeating the dis.  Actually I don't have insecurities.  They fell off me sometime over 40.  And I'm so glad.  Am I perfect?   Very far from it.  But I don't beat myself ever or care what other people tink anymore. Just no!  It's the best part of aging IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/4 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

Hey @LoriLori, have you seen the ski caps that were all the rage this year that didn't have the puff on the top, but had a hole with elastic so you could pull your pony tail through?  I have one and when I pull my permed pony thru, it looks like the puff.  Smiley LOL