Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/4 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

@LoriLori, I never got the impression the models stayed overnight at the campsight.  They could've stayed at the same just up the road hotel where Chistian stayed.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori & @MarnieRez3  they were on Staten Island at the Todt Hill Woodlands.

Honored Contributor

So, one of my questions when they showed up at the site, one of the designers was saying how she had brought hiking clothes and had even packed them, I think, but then removed them.  So, what DOES one pack for a stint on Project Runway?  Hiking attire would not have even crossed my mind.  Comfortable shoes would be high on my priority list.  

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@LoriLori & @MarnieRez3  they were on Staten Island at the Todt Hill Woodlands.

Thank you!!!!  Do you have any idea of when this was taped?  What season even?

@Icegoddess   Duh, I thought the designers didn't have to spend the night, that's why I said I was played.  I wasn't thinking of the models LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

So, one of my questions when they showed up at the site, one of the designers was saying how she had brought hiking clothes and had even packed them, I think, but then removed them.  So, what DOES one pack for a stint on Project Runway?  Hiking attire would not have even crossed my mind.  Comfortable shoes would be high on my priority list.  

They have to have sent them a list of what to bring.  Sometimes they go to a nice event, whatever.  Anything like that they tell them in advance.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori, I never got the impression the models stayed overnight at the campsight.  They could've stayed at the same just up the road hotel where Chistian stayed.

They didn't stay over at the campsite.  I heard Christian say something like they came in from Manhattan.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry for confusing graph I wrote...Yes, I do believe the contestants slept at the outdoor location, but Christian said the models had to go back to Manhattan after their fitting.
And Christian made it clear he would be staying in a hotel overnight, not glamping with the gang.
Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter
Thank you for clearing that up...Statan Island!
Trusted Contributor

Make that STATEN Island...I can't communicate today...or spell! Apologies!
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess  I'm looking at Venn's now and not sure if she's the one Nadine insulted?  Definitely "curvy" (I like that, as long as they are perfectly proportioned) models if you look at the stills:  Venn's and Garo's.  Can't tell with Renee's.

From day one I've been amazed how much the model who wore Kovid this week looks like Alek Wek.  That won't help her career, it will hurt it, at least here and in Europe.

Yes, she is curvy, but I think Nadine's model was a blonde if I'm remembering correctly.  

Edit:  Actually, she was a brunette.  I can't tell if they're the same with those glasses on.  I will say that episode 3 pic is terrible.  It makes her look like shes quite pregnant.

Jamall.  He got lucky other people's were worse because he could easily have gone home with that mess.

Confirmation from three sources:  the model wearing Venny's (which I love) is definitely the model Nadine insulted last week.