Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/18 - Back to Bravo! Spoilers

@MarnieRez3 

Nothing to apologize for!  I know absolutely zero about that subject (swear I'm not a prude LOL but I'm coming off like one aren't I haha).  That was an interesting explanation of something I had no idea about.  And it's good.  For those who enjoy that, it's very good.  Another form of female empowerment.  Yay for them!

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3     

I tried every which way to find out Tessa's character's superpower (short of watching a third time!) and it turns out her  power is that she's a woman in a traditionally man's job. 

And IMO that's cool, I think that's a legit power better than most.  Although we can still picture her knocking idiots on the head with her flour sack heh heh.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@MarnieRez3     

I tried every which way to find out Tessa's character's superpower (short of watching a third time!) and it turns out her  power is that she's a woman in a traditionally man's job. 

And IMO that's cool, I think that's a legit power better than most.  Although we can still picture her knocking idiots on the head with her flour sack heh heh.

That's pretty much what I got from it.  I don't remember specifically, but did every character actually have a super power?  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@MarnieRez3     

That's pretty much what I got from it.  I don't remember specifically, but did every character actually have a super power?  

They were supposed to.  Most were underwhelming.

Hester's got around by jumping from star to star..  Garo's was a fashion editor who could...whip? 

I liked Renee's although we've seen the silhouette before; her superpower was watching over the neighborhood to keep it safe.  Venny's I think saved souls?   I still have a headache from Rakun's explanation.    

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@MarnieRez3     

They were supposed to.  Most were underwhelming.

Hester's got around by jumping from star to star..  Garo's was a fashion editor who could...whip? 

I liked Renee's although we've seen the silhouette before; her superpower was watching over the neighborhood to keep it safe.  Venny's I think saved souls?   I still have a headache from Rakun's explanation.    

I didn't catch Hester's.  I did get Renee's although she kinda made it sound more like a community organizer than a heroine.  I also understood Garo's.  The whip was used to remove unfashionable accessories.  At least I hope it was just the accessories.  I'd hate if it also removed unfashionable clothing.  I was never quite sure of Venny's although I knew there was a religious aspect to it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess I think Venny's was supposed to be a savior of the world, a la Joan of Arc?? But it did end up looking like a bad choir outfit, which he readily admitted.
@LoriLori Okay, A woman in a traditionally male job...I suppose the people who used to work in mills could have been all men...I'll buy that...thanks for the research!
Laughing out loud at Rakun's explanation giving you a headache.