Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 4/11 -- Back to Bravo! Spoilers

Well, we're expecting weather drama tonight right around the time of the show.  I have DirecTV aka the rain detector, so I may end up having to record a re-running of the show.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   hope the weather is kind to you and yours.

@MarnieRez3  you MUST see Christian's season (season 4).  Also Chris March's.  The best one and at the final runway show you knew he was going to be big.  Not as big as he is, who could know that, but big.  The gown that took people's breath away.

FYI Emma Stone hosted SNL and she did her monologue in lovely streetwear.  I can't find a link that won't be poofed to show it.  It was an oversize striped shirt with great details and a very short leather miniskirt.  The shirt put it solidly in the streetwear category (which can overlap with other categories). Luxe streetwear.

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3, we were talking earlier about the dress forms with Collapsible Shoulders.  Here's a pic of one with the shoulders collapsed.  Besides using it for a narrow-shouldered model it apparently can make it easier to put clothing on it especially since you can't put clothing on from the bottom like a model stepping into it can.

61TgOkziGbL.jpg

Respected Contributor

I am not really njoying the challenges.  Camping, Streetwear, Super Hero Girls - can't relate to all this stuff.  I think this show has seen its better days - several years ago.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing