Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway 3/28 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

@SWEET wrote:

What a mess w/the bottom 3.  Nadine was so insulting to her model and told her she didn't know how to walk (she said this twice -- once in the workroom and then again on the runway)!!  She's a model and knows how to walk.  Maybe Nadine should try it sometime.  That's the third time a designer blamed it on the curvy model.  Yeah right.  Try the right fabric and measurements.  It looked like a Golden Girls outfit like Christian said.  She wanted to go home -- so did I.  Her attitude stunk! As for the exercise outfit, it wasn't that bad and glad he stayed.  As for the other one oy! 

Loved Kovid's but not the fabric or the stupid gas mask.  I would have gagged w/that on no matter how light the material.

I loved Sebastian's but looked heavy.  A lighter print would have worked better.  He should have won in my opinion.

As for "Little Miss Sunshine" (that can't be her real last name -- probably her middle name) it was innovative but looked like a picnic tablecloth and that's what she was going for obviously.  Who would wear a garter???

What bothered me is that Mari, when she was in the workroom, was advising one of the designers and didn't help anyone else.  I'm sure others would have loved her advice too.

I thought it was hilarious when Brandon kept saying, oh no, not another reveal (jacket coming off).  LOL

@SWEET , I saw her at least consulting with several designers.  As far as the workroom goes, we really don't know that she was only advising one designer.  We don't see everything that goes on, and the production staff feeds us what THEY want us to see which is more than likely skewed.  I sometimes am reminded when watching "reality" contests that what we see is often not even in the order that it actually happened because of something I see going on in the background.  I also think if you pay close attention, you will get a good idea of who will be the top or the bottom just by the way the show is produced without even seeing the garments.  I don't try to do that and during All-Stars I actually missed a lot since I was working on something on the cmputer at the time and I don't multi-task well.  I also often wondered on All-Stars when these designers were making their pronouncements about other designers' works.  I noticed on the Finale episode where Michelle was whining about how much they needed the money that her hairstyle was completely different than at any point during the rest of the show making me wonder if they filmed that post-contest.