Honored Contributor

Project Runway 3/21 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

Liked Team back scaffolding. Bishne’s was my favorite. Lela’s was my least favorite.

Team Shoulder Horns. Hester’s was horrid. Nadine’s looked tortured.

Team Necklace. Loved Sonja’s. Hated Rakan’s dress. And Jamal’s was just NO.

Team Neck Ruffles. Afa’s was really great and interesting. Tessa’s was just ok. I just did not like Sebastian’s, but I can see where it could also be considered a top pick.  Just not my style I guess.  It was nice that Tessa fessed up and gave Sebastian credit for all he did to help her.

Team Chest Feathers. Frankie’s was passable. Ovid’s was just no, Renee’s was just awful at the top.

I agree with the judge who said he didn’t even see the feathers, and I mean on any of them.

Overall, I preferred Team Back Scaffolding over Team Neck Ruffles.  But, AFA's look was phenomenal.

Valued Contributor

Re: Project Runway 3/21 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

Wow, I'm impressed you remember all the designers!

I figured Frankie wouldn't last long, she just doesn't have the skills to compete.  I was glad they didn't send Ovid home.  

Am glad Sebastian won, but Afa's look was amazing too.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing not many people will be buying last night's winning design. The nude bodysuit with the white wavy pieces of wool attached probably has a very limited market. I thought the bare back team was the best overall, but I was okay with either team winning. Hester really needs to go soon. She's just a disaster. I wouldn't want her on my team.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tipsy wrote:

Wow, I'm impressed you remember all the designers!

I figured Frankie wouldn't last long, she just doesn't have the skills to compete.  I was glad they didn't send Ovid home.  

Am glad Sebastian won, but Afa's look was amazing too.

I'm w/you Emerald.  It was a hard decision which one I liked the best. 
I knew Frankie wouldn't last long!  She doesn't have the skills.
Kovid is so adorable and he tries so hard to please everyone.
I was shocked that Renee was in the bottom after last week's almost win.  Hester needs to leave next please.  Tessa is such a boss and she reminds me of Christina from PR All-stars.  Not only her hair style but her looks.  I'll have to do a side by side comparison.

Did Brandon like those socks or whatever you want to call them or not?  The way he high fived I was sure he did but then I thought he didn't. Sorry, I didn't see any feathers anywhere.

I guess I wasn't paying much attention in the beginning, but how do they do those designs?  The back one gave me the creeps!
Honored Contributor

I fell asleep before it was over.  It seemed like the deisgner that won last week and had immunity did a whole lot of standing around.

@SWEET - I think those body designs are made from silicone.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I fell asleep before it was over.  It seemed like the deisgner that won last week and had immunity did a whole lot of standing around.

@SWEET - I think those body designs are made from silicone.

Thanks.  I couldn't tell but they look so real and freaky to me.

That's why I DVR the show because I always know I'll fall asleep.  LOL.

ITA about Tessa just standing around and telling people what to do and I have a feeling it was because she had immunity!  That gets me all the time.  They need to work just as hard.

Respected Contributor

I'm so far behind--I still have to watch this week's All Stars--I'll try to get  caught up this weekend with the new PR . . .

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli., I know what you mean.  I haven't finished the All-Star's episode yet either.  And I'm so far behind in some of my other shows too since getting back from vacation in FEB.  Just haven't been able to watch, and it's only going to get worse since yard-work season is fast approaching.

To the one who was impressed I rememberd the names.  Don't be.  I was "chasing" the show and was able to pause or rewind to check names and make sure I matched the name to the designer. I also wrote most of it up off-line as I was watching rather than having to remember. 

So, the one who was standing around tht you said had immunity, was that Tessa?  She was the one with the skirt that Sebastian made, right?  If so, that's why she was standing around.  She didn't know how to execute her idea and got someone else to do it for her.  I was just glad she fessed up to it.  And I think that weighed into the judges decision for the winner since not only did he do a lot of her work, but did his own so well AND made a purse too.

The high five was not over socks.  It was shoe/boot covers.  I didn't get a good look at how they were constructed. Notice, when they were discussing them they cut over to the other very poorly done shoe covers.  I have made boot covers before using white faux leather to get a Go-Go boot look (for Halloween).  Came out great, but probably wouldn't compete with his. 

Honored Contributor

Someone please post a spoiler of who was eliminated last night

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

Someone please post a spoiler of who was eliminated last night

@mousiegirl 

Kovid, the Indian guy got sent home.

Edited to correct:  It was Frankie, not Kovid.