Trusted Contributor

Re: Project Runway 3/14 - Back to Bravo! - SPOILERS

@LoriLori
Tell your "friend" I never found them! LOL 😉
(I found lots of pictures of them online, but no information on who makes them.)
On to the next episode...love the new revamped show...love this group of posters. ❤
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3   I think these two bloggers found them.  They tweeted about it.  Not posting the tweet because I don't like those guys at all.  And they could be wrong, they make stuff up sometimes (I know for sure) but it does look like the earrings:

Anyway they're by Saint Laurent and available at Neiman Marcus for (sigh) $1,995.

It's good to have money for fish earrings.  And couldn't happen to a nicer person.  Did I already post that she had a double mastectomy last month?  I so hope she's going to be okay.  I know we all do.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@MarnieRez3   I think these two bloggers found them.  They tweeted about it.  Not posting the tweet because I don't like those guys at all.  And they could be wrong, they make stuff up sometimes (I know for sure) but it does look like the earrings:

Anyway they're by Saint Laurent and available at Neiman Marcus for (sigh) $1,995.

It's good to have money for fish earrings.  And couldn't happen to a nicer person.  Did I already post that she had a double mastectomy last month?  I so hope she's going to be okay.  I know we all do.

You must be a Nina follower somewhere since I didn't know that she had a double mastectomy.

As for the earrings, I wasn't paying attention but hope she wears them again.  I'll pay attention to the end of the show at the beginning of the next one.  $2,000 for earrings -- I'm sure she can afford them. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

You must be a Nina follower somewhere since I didn't know that she had a double mastectomy.

As for the earrings, I wasn't paying attention but hope she wears them again.  I'll pay attention to the end of the show at the beginning of the next one.  $2,000 for earrings -- I'm sure she can afford them. 

@SWEET  

No but I watch a lot of NYFW shows and read WWD and other stuff and it was sadly reported she was not able to be there because she was having a double mastectomy. 

If you google Nina Garcia fish earrings you can see them.  But not on her.  They look kind of weird on their own but they were looked fierce on her.

Trusted Contributor

Sigh...$2,000 earrings...@lLoriLori Thank you so much for finding this out!

Yes, I have read the news reports on Nina's double mastectomy. I am also hoping for her quick recovery and continuing good health.

Along with Michael Kors (of course!), she has always been my favorite PR judge. Smart lady, great critiques and really knows fashion. We love you, Nina!    

Trusted Contributor

@SWEET  Here you go...

Nina Earrings PR.jpg

Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@SWEET  Here you go...

Nina Earrings PR.jpg

I finally saw them when they showed the repeat show last pm before the new episode.