Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway: 10/9 episode (spoilers)

The Judges seemed to like Char's design ideas. I was sure that she would be eliminated during the show last week until I heard the Judges say that if she had more time, maybe her clothes would be better.

Valued Contributor

Well, I guess we'll find out tonight who's the winner. I'm just glad Korina is gone. The reunion show should be 'entertaining' to say the least.

Would love to see Kini win, but Sean could take it as well.

I was sorry to see Emily go, although she took the news very well and showed professionalism unlike Korina.

Honored Contributor

On 10/16/2014 HisElk said:

Well, I guess we'll find out tonight who's the winner. I'm just glad Korina is gone. The reunion show should be 'entertaining' to say the least.

I was sorry to see Emily go, although she took the news very well and showed professionalism unlike Korina.

I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

I am NOT looking at a schedule, so you may be correct. However, don't they drag the finale out over 2 weeks? Personally, I would like it to be over with, but I ASSUMED it would have another week.
Honored Contributor

On 10/16/2014 Alter Ego said:

I am NOT looking at a schedule, so you may be correct. However, don't they drag the finale out over 2 weeks? Personally, I would like it to be over with, but I ASSUMED it would have another week.

Yes, tonight won't be the finale.

Super Contributor

On 10/16/2014 mousiegirl said:

I agree.

Me too!