Honored Contributor

Re: Project Blue Book 2020 Premiere

My viewing is hit and miss. I'm confused whether that one military guy is good or bad. I call him Eisenhower because he reminds me of him. Also, the wife was involved with solving the sighting in KY that involved circus animals. The last time I watched, the wife stayed at home with their son. Perhaps I need to start over if I'm to understand this show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Blue Book 2020 Premiere

@AuntG wrote:

My viewing is hit and miss. I'm confused whether that one military guy is good or bad. I call him Eisenhower because he reminds me of him. Also, the wife was involved with solving the sighting in KY that involved circus animals. The last time I watched, the wife stayed at home with their son. Perhaps I need to start over if I'm to understand this show.

The military man is USAF General James Harding, played by this guy:

download.jpg

He was the one who created PBB. He overseas all of it and makes sure the public doesn't know 'the truth'. He is neither good nor bad. He just follows orders from his superiors.

The wife of Dr. Hynek is Mimi, played by this woman:

download (1).jpg

She is a stay-at-home mom and a member of a group of ufologists. She sometimes sneaks around to get info, from her husband, to use as research material at her ufology meetings and to use it published materials for the public to see. She is not part of PBB but has helped her husband persue 'the truth'.

@AuntG