Honored Contributor

Tom Payne played "Jesus" in The Walking Dead.

Good to see him in a more serious role.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Didn’t plan to watch but did and enjoyed it!

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Re: Prodigal Son - new show

[ Edited ]

Enjoyed it - Payne & Sheen are great in their parts.  However, my DH hopes it doesn't turn into one of those shows that follow the same formula each episode,

Spoiler
I have to admit I laughed aloud when, after the explosion of the building, Malcolm walked past the female officer while carrying his cooler saying "I have to give those guys a hand".  Yes, I'm sick. Woman Wink

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoyed this show. It is different from the old run of the mill. It does have some dark humor but I am looking forward to watching it.

Respected Contributor

I watched it and loved it. Kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire time. The twists just kept on coming.

Bellamy Young plays the part of the ex-wife of Dr. Whitley, the serial killer.  She played Millie Grant in Scandal.  Love Michael Sheen.  As another poster mentioned, he was great in Masters of S#x. MS has been in countless movies and TV shows, including The Queen, and many, many more. Lou Diamond Phillips is cast in this series and has a very special bond to Dr. Whitley's son.

This should be a successful show.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

She played Millie Grant in Scandal

@jpie Thank you!  I was pulling my hair apart trying to figure out which series I've seen her in before.   Major brain fart....

@denisembMeet you in the E/R. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I changed the channel at the first commercial. I thought it over-acted. There's something about Sheen I don't like. Since others seem to find it all that, maybe I'll give it another chance.

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I watched it and loved it. Kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire time. The twists just kept on coming.

Bellamy Young plays the part of the ex-wife of Dr. Whitley, the serial killer.  She played Millie Grant in Scandal.  Love Michael Sheen.  As another poster mentioned, he was great in Masters of S#x. MS has been in countless movies and TV shows, including The Queen, and many, many more. Lou Diamond Phillips is cast in this series and has a very special bond to Dr. Whitley's son.

This should be a successful show.

I too watched it and loved it!  All the actors are perfectly cast and you're so right about the twists and turns, many I never saw coming.  DVR set to record them all.  My new "must see TV"

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@jpie wrote:

She played Millie Grant in Scandal

@jpie Thank you!  I was pulling my hair apart trying to figure out which series I've seen her in before.   Major brain fart....

@denisembMeet you in the E/R. Smiley LOL

_______

@Mz iMac 

You're welcome and you are funny too!

One of my favorite scenes was where she was eating a bucket of KFC and drinking a bottle of red on the White House balcony, in her pajamas.

I think she is going to be just as good in this series too.  

Respected Contributor

Episode 2:  Still loving it.  Don't want to spoil, but several twists & turns took me by surprise.

Hope they can keep it up.

Denise