Respected Contributor

I don't watch this show , but i thought it was doing good , and people liked it.

Trusted Contributor

Well I'm disappointed! I really like this show. How did you find out it was cancelled?

Respected Contributor

I just saw it on deadline entertainment . When i have watched it i thought it was good.

Esteemed Contributor

how disappointing,  I love  this show I feel it's one of the best shows on !  Not many good shows anymore and this is one of the few I feel .  It's on Tuesdays ,  new Amsterdam is also on the same night and I wouldn't mind losing that show instead Has gone downhill this season I think.   No way better IMO   I hope the network chsnged it's mind ,  I thought it was doing well actually it's so different that's what I like about it .. kind of creepy in a good way !

Respected Contributor

Noooooooooooooo!  I really enjoyed this show (except for that dimwit medical examiner).  It seems like all the shows I really love get cancelled.  I would not mind if they cancelled Manifest.  I am getting bored with the never-ending storyline that is not going anywhere.  At this rate, I will be watching meTV more and more.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this show a few times. The actors  were all accomplished. The father played a crazy attorney on the "Good Fight". He also stars In an Amazon series.

The mother played the long suffering wife of President "Grant" on "Scandal".

All bad TV shows should be canceled. 

Honored Contributor

What?????  No!  I love this show!  I think it's fantastic!  The Surgeon especially is brilliant.  I am so disgusted.  There are so many garbage shows on and then they decide to cancel this one?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Say it ain't so, WHY!? You know this was probably decided too late for the writers to tie up all loose ends. I thought the show was doing well, I wonder what happened for FOX to cancel it?

Honored Contributor

I was just getting into it. What disappointing news. SMH!

Contributor

At the end of the show this last week, they said next week will be the finale, so looks as though they'll give us an ending, at I sure hope so.