Super Contributor

Oh loved funny lady also. Smiley Happy I haven't read the book, is it as good/better than the movie? My eyes are pretty bad these days, so audio book is a good idea. I wonder if my library has it? Definitely worth a look. Or listen.

Respected Contributor

I don't get TVGN but I just found METV - didn't know I had it. I knew I had COZI. Find something new all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have that and I have never seen it but I could rent it or something and to the poster that found ME TV .......... I so wish we had that opportunity. I love that station and see it when I visit friends. Great tv on ME TV.

Honored Contributor

We have had ME TV here for 2 years now, they change their programming quite often, every few months. It used to be better than it is now. They have given up That Girl, Love Boat, Rhoda, Mary Tyler Moore, D Van Dyke and Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, The Fugitive, etc. I hate F Troop, Gill Island and Hogans Heroes.

Super Contributor
TPOT repeats at 8 PM ET tonight (Tuesday, Nov. 18th) on TVGN. BTW - another Streisand claasic, Funny Girl, airs at 9 AM ET today.