Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Yes, this young man has really dug deep and did himself proud, not easy to do with the world's influence.

Of course he doesn't have his dad's talent for dancing and singing...his father was a plastic surgeon named Dr.. Klein ( looks like he got his brains and looks). 

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Yes, this young man has really dug deep and did himself proud, not easy to do with the world's influence.

Of course he doesn't have his dad's talent for dancing and singing...his father was a plastic surgeon named Dr.. Klein ( looks like he got his brains and looks). 

@LizzieInSRQ

Here's a pic of Prince and his real Dad, Dr. Klein

arnie klein.png

Honored Contributor

On TMZ today they were just talking about his brother "Blanket" (yes!  That's STILL his real name).  TMZ said Michael's mother wants to no longer be the guardian to Blanket (who's in his teens now).  They said he's mainly living with a bunch of housekeepers and nanny's right now.

Anyway, according to TMZ he hasn't changed his name.  I went on the internet to find out if he had changed his name and the articles I read said "no".

Whenever I've seen interviews of Prince Jackson, he's always conducted himself in a way his Dad would be very proud.

Honored Contributor

I've seen an interview with Prince and I agree. Paris is a beautiful girl and seems to be kind as well. There's nothing wrong with having mental and/or emotional health issues. It's called being human. She lost her father at a very young age. She has a big time modeling deal and is working for a living.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

IMO, their father is the man that raised them all of their young lives. DNA doesn't make a father. He adored them and they him. I wish only the best for all three of them. I hope they make their father proud!
Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Jackson

[ Edited ]

I think "Blanket's" name is actually Prince Michael Jackson II.

I was surprised to read that Paris is 5'10".  Didn't realize she was that tall.

Honored Contributor

Look up photos of Miko and Marlen Brando.  I think he really looks like Miko when he was younger.

Respected Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

IMO, their father is the man that raised them all of their young lives. DNA doesn't make a father. He adored them and they him. I wish only the best for all three of them. I hope they make their father proud!

That is why I made a distinct effort to say dad and then father. Michael  was his dad but not his bio dad. There was mentioning of inheriting talent..which assumes biology. I was si ply distincting the two as to why. 

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Look up photos of Miko and Marlen Brando.  I think he really looks like Miko when he was younger.

I think Prince bears a very strong resemblance to young Marlon Brando, who was a close friend to Michael Jackson.  The younger Prince (Blanket) looks like Marlon's son Miko.

Valued Contributor

Have seen two interviews with Prince and one he had Paris with him.  We were all very impressed with these young adults and their vision for the world.  Yes,, Prince is into giving to others and Paris is also a very caring person it appears.  

As far a MJ being a good father, I think it states wonders that he tried to be home to have a family dinner nightly.  I do think he tried his best to be a good father and since children have most of their character, etc by the age of 3 I will say Kudos to MJ

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

That is why I made a distinct effort to say dad and then father. Michael  was his dad but not his bio dad. There was mentioning of inheriting talent..which assumes biology. I was si ply distincting the two as to why. 

@LizzieInSRQ Has it ever been proven that Dr. Klein is the donor father of any of those three children? I hadn't ever heard that. I have heard rumors but never factual evidence, therefore I would never assume that. I am not meaning to attack you. I just am wondering if I missed something proving your assumption.