Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I think "Blanket's" name is actually Prince Michael Jackson II.

I was surprised to read that Paris is 5'10".  Didn't realize she was that tall.

@aubnwa01  You are correct. Blanket is not the son's real name.

Honored Contributor

I agree he seems nice ,i don't think he has any genetic  genes of Michael, i think  he did not want any one of them to have his.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Jackson

[ Edited ]

@cody2 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Yes, this young man has really dug deep and did himself proud, not easy to do with the world's influence.

Of course he doesn't have his dad's talent for dancing and singing...his father was a plastic surgeon named Dr.. Klein ( looks like he got his brains and looks). 

IMO, their father is the man that raised them all of their young lives. DNA doesn't make a father. He adored them and they him. I wish only the best for all three of them. I hope they make their father proud!

That is why I made a distinct effort to say dad and then father. Michael  was his dad but not his bio dad. There was mentioning of inheriting talent..which assumes biology. I was si ply distincting the two as to why. 

@LizzieInSRQ Has it ever been proven that Dr. Klein is the donor father of any of those three children? I hadn't ever heard that. I have heard rumors but never factual evidence, therefore I would never assume that. I am not meaning to attack you. I just am wondering if I missed something proving your assumption.

I do not know of any DNA test results being taken nor published. I think Dr. Klein is deceased now. Mom Debbie Rowe ( who worked for Dr. Klein) would know but probably is bound by contract not to disclose and I would put all my money that Prince Jackson would know any information he desires to know. He is no dummy. He seems to be extraordinary actually.

Respected Contributor

Adding a post to correct that I stated Dr. Kevin was a plastic surgeon.

*****He in fact was a dermatologist. ******

He treated Michael Jackson's vitiligo etc.

Valued Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ Has it ever been proven that Dr. Klein is the donor father of any of those three children? I hadn't ever heard that. I have heard rumors but never factual evidence, therefore I would never assume that. I am not meaning to attack you. I just am wondering if I missed something proving your assumption.

I do not know of any DNA test results being taken nor published. I think Dr. Klein is deceased now. Mom Debbie Rowe ( who worked for Dr. Klein) would know but probably is bound by contract not to disclose and I would put all my money that Prince Jackson would know any information he desires to know. He is no dummy. He seems to be extraordinary actually.

If she were artificially inseminated, Debbie Rowe may not even know.

Honored Contributor

When I see pictures, I see Brando written all over that face.