Honored Contributor

I watched an interview on the Today show today with Prince Jackson.  He is now 21. I have never really seen him very much or heard him speak.  He seems like such a nice young man with a great head on his shoulders. So nice looking and very mature for his years.  His Father Michael, if alive today,prince-jackson.png  would be proud to say this is my Son.  Michael Jackson, with all his oddities and strange behaviors was a real great dad and instilled very good  values in his children. Something not talked about very much in the media.

Prince is  involved and focused  with giving back to  his community and the world by doing charity events for different causes.    His Father told him that that was so important to always GIVE BACK.

.  With all the money these children have... they could be so lost and wrapped up with that.. and instead are level headed and mature for their years.  Prince said that the three  siblings are very close. They are all still so young. It will be interesting to follow them growing and up see where they go.

Honored Contributor

I saw the interview and I was very impressed with it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prince Jackson

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw the interview. It would be difficult to try to sing and dance and be criticized by everyone being the son of Michael.

Heard him say that Blanket changed his name to B.G. Is that correct? Wonder what the G. stands for, maybe his middle name.

I hope they stay as decent as they seem.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden I agree 100% with what you said. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Jackson

[ Edited ]

Yes, this young man has really dug deep and did himself proud, not easy to do with the world's influence.

Of course he doesn't have his dad's talent for dancing and singing...his father was a plastic surgeon named Dr.. Klein ( looks like he got his brains and looks). 

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Yes, this young man has really dug deep and did himself proud, not easy to do with the world's influence.

Of course he doesn't have his dad's talent for dancing and singing...his father was a plastic surgeon named Dr.. Klein ( looks like he got his brains and looks). 

@LizzieInSRQ  Yes, they mystery of who is  Prince and Paris's  biological Father(s) may stay that way... or someday come out when the children decide to have it told.   It seems the children are happy to just see Michael as the Father that raised them. Blanket may also have different DNA from Michael even though he looks more like possibly Michael's  child than Paris or Prince ever did. 

I wonder why Michael decided not to be the biological father of his children?  He had a lot of concerns with his skin  and looks.... perhaps that was the reason. I guess we will never know the answer of that question either.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I watched an interview on the Today show today with Prince Jackson.  He is now 21. I have never really seen him very much or heard him speak.  He seems like such a nice young man with a great head on his shoulders. So nice looking and very mature for his years.  His Father Michael, if alive today,prince-jackson.png  would be proud to say this is my Son.  Michael Jackson, with all his oddities and strange behaviors was a real great dad and instilled very good  values in his children. Something not talked about very much in the media.

Prince is  involved and focused  with giving back to  his community and the world by doing charity events for different causes.    His Father told him that that was so important to always GIVE BACK.

With all the money these children have... they could be so lost and wrapped up with that.. and instead are level headed and mature for their years.  Prince said that the three  siblings are very close. They are all still so young. It will be interesting to follow them growing and up see where they go.

@SeaMaidenI'm not so sure I'd say that about Paris, and I know nothing about "Blanket."   Paris has had her issues with her mental/emotional health that have been publicized (do a Google search).  

Honored Contributor

I think there are people who know, individually, not collectively, the origin of these three children.  Whether it will ever be put together as a whole, I highly doubt.

MJ was a master entertainer, 100% of him.  Other than that, I think he longed to remain a child his whole life . . . and did.

Hopefully, whatever DNA each of his children have will allow them to live normal lives.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I have to disagree with Michael being a great dad. He dangled the baby over a balcony raiiling. I feel bad for these kids and wish them well but it was of no credit to him.