Honored Contributor

Price Is Right - Teens Playing Today - 3/21/2018

For some reason this game show has only children on here doing the bidding.  I don't know the limit as there is an 11 year old boy on here now.

I believe Drew said this is the first time they've ever had children on the show without their parents standing alongside them.

They're winning so far.  I guess just something different. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Price Is Right - Teens Playing Today - 3/21/2018

[ Edited ]

It's a fun show today.  And lots of winning too!!!

ETA: I wonder if the kids have to declare their winnings on their taxes!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

There used to be a rule about game shows that a person had to 18 or 21 in order to participate.  Either that's been waved for this show or the law's have changed.

I watch this show almost every day (trying to avoid the news).  I have to admit these kids at least act like they have some sense.

Some of the adults they've had on there act like idiots.  I've seen some adults lay on the floor and .....well...it's so stupid how they act.

I understand being excited, but some go crazy!  Every now and then Drew will make a joke about his back.

Bob Barker had major back trouble and now so does Drew Carey.  People get excited and come up and grab him around the neck and pull him over to them.  He's said it does a real "JOB" on his back and neck.

Respected Contributor

I find this show unwatchable anymore. With all the screaming even by the host & annoncer you cannot hear anything else. Then like you said act like idiots.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

There used to be a rule about game shows that a person had to 18 or 21 in order to participate.  Either that's been waved for this show or the law's have changed.

I watch this show almost every day (trying to avoid the news).  I have to admit these kids at least act like they have some sense.

Some of the adults they've had on there act like idiots.  I've seen some adults lay on the floor and .....well...it's so stupid how they act.

I understand being excited, but some go crazy!  Every now and then Drew will make a joke about his back.

Bob Barker had major back trouble and now so does Drew Carey.  People get excited and come up and grab him around the neck and pull him over to them.  He's said it does a real "JOB" on his back and neck.

Drew also had shoulder problems. Some of the women jump up on him with their legs around his waist no matter how large they are. Did you see the recent show when the girl knocked him over? He is such a good sport about it.

Honored Contributor

@LuvtunaYes I saw that show.  I agree it doesn't matter the size of the man or woman.  Everyone takes a toll on someone constantly tugging and hanging even if they only mean nice things.