Respected Contributor

Re: Preview Of New Season of 90 Day The Other Way

I actually like Jennie and Summit. I think it's because I truly believe they love each other.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt   Hey CB!  Isn't that single life show you're referring to on Discovery plus??  I didn't think it was available on the regular discovery channel.

edited to add:  I'd love to watch it, but I'm not paying for yet another channel.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36Rg3WQDvU 

You will see some familiar faces and a few new people.

All new people I hopeSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Looks like Jenny finally has had enough of Summit's empty promises. 

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Looks like Jenny finally has had enough of Summit's empty promises. 

@Houstonoilers Oh, oh if true, that will be trouble.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@chickenbutt   Hey CB!  Isn't that single life show you're referring to on Discovery plus??  I didn't think it was available on the regular discovery channel.

edited to add:  I'd love to watch it, but I'm not paying for yet another channel.

Hey Darlin!  Smiley Happy  You know what I think?  I think that what they premiered on that D+ streaming channel is now going to show on TLC, after all, beginning on Aug 9.    

I've seen other things that were supposedly on one of these newer streaming channels to be aired on tv AFTER their premiere on the streamer.

It's definitely on the guide for Aug 9 on TLC, so we'll see.  

BTW, I refuse to pay for this streamer or the other ones like it, as it really ticks me off that some shows move from tv to the streamer so you have to pay more to continue watching them.

I'm kind of upset lately because it seems that RuPaul's Drag Race is moving to one of them.  As much as I've always been a fan of RuPaul and have loved the show, I'm still not going to take the bait.  I can only hope that they re-run the new eps, afterward, on tv.  If not, oh well.  One viewer lost.  Smiley Sad

Hope this finds you well!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt I have paramount + (formerly the CBS app) and have been watching RuPaul's Drag Race--this is an allstar season, so it is not my favorite--I don't like repeat players for any reality show.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@chickenbutt I have paramount + (formerly the CBS app) and have been watching RuPaul's Drag Race--this is an allstar season, so it is not my favorite--I don't like repeat players for any reality show.

I usually enjoy the all star seasons, but it is fun to meet new queens.   I just adore RuPaul, so it's all good for me.  Smiley Happy    

Of course, we always have our favorites and there are a few I couldn't stand, over the years.    I'll have to look online to see if there is a list of which all stars are on this season.    I'll bet ya ten to one that this new season will show up on either VH1 or LOGO (probably LOGO, if I were to bet).    I was so glad when it moved to VH1, only because we only have an SD version of LOGO, and it was nicer to have the show in HD.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt my most favorite Queen is Shangela.  I have no idea why people hate her so much.  She's hilarious and talented.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@chickenbutt my most favorite Queen is Shangela.  I have no idea why people hate her so much.  She's hilarious and talented.

Oh, I like Shangela!  I have quite a few favs but I feel like if I keep on in this vein somebody will be upset for OT.

Happy to meet another Drag Race fan!  Heart