Honored Contributor

Re: Preview Of New 90 Day Fiance in Feb.

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I keep trying to find out why Darcey is coming back but continually read it's so Darcey and Tom can figure out if they can make things work. What? I thought they clearly couldn't. She must call TLC producers hundreds of times a day like she does her boyfriends and beg them to be on the show.

As for this sickly person flying across the world, what will they come up with next?  I hope it's better than this season. It's got to be lol.

@colliemom4   Apparently we haven't seen enough of Darcey crying. I can't believe they can drag that out for yet another season.

I'm sure there will be plenty of freaks on this upcoming season. There's a cat loving programmer who reminded me of Colt. Or how about the guy who hadn't been honest about how he really looks? The woman looked completely disgusted when she saw him. Cat LOL

The older lady with the Nigerian lover reminded me of Angela or Laura.

@HSB1204  Yes I can't wait to see these freaks lol except cry me a river Darcey. The woman who seems repulsed by the man who has no neck. Or at least it appears that way, seems pretty crazy. I can see why she's disgusted. Especially if he's being dishonest about his looks. It seems they're coming up with similar themes for these characters and finding many of them from the same countries. This can't be a coincidence.

@colliemom4   Yes, I hope they show the pictures he has been sending her because you know he must have done some editing like Laura and Rebecca did. I just don't get that. Then again, in this day and age I assume they must have video chatted so what did he do to to hide how he really looks? Sit in the dark and claim his camera doesn't work like they do on Catfish? Cat LOL

There's definitely a theme with these people and where they're from. And of course one or both of them have a secret that they haven't shared yet because it's always best to save that for later.

@HSB1204  Cat LOL Right. How could you hide how you look or if you are serious about a relationship why would you want to? A person is either interested in you or they aren't. Of course his secret may be that he has a broken phone and computer so he can't reveal his image to her and she's desperate enough to believe it lol.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I keep trying to find out why Darcey is coming back but continually read it's so Darcey and Tom can figure out if they can make things work. What? I thought they clearly couldn't. She must call TLC producers hundreds of times a day like she does her boyfriends and beg them to be on the show.

As for this sickly person flying across the world, what will they come up with next?  I hope it's better than this season. It's got to be lol.

@colliemom4   Apparently we haven't seen enough of Darcey crying. I can't believe they can drag that out for yet another season.

I'm sure there will be plenty of freaks on this upcoming season. There's a cat loving programmer who reminded me of Colt. Or how about the guy who hadn't been honest about how he really looks? The woman looked completely disgusted when she saw him. Cat LOL

@HSB1204  Yes I can't wait to see these freaks lol except cry me a river Darcey. The woman who seems repulsed by the man who has no neck. Or at least it appears that way, seems pretty crazy. I can see why she's disgusted. Especially if he's being dishonest about his looks. It seems they're coming up with similar themes for these characters and finding many of them from the same countries. This can't be a coincidence.

@colliemom4   Yes, I hope they show the pictures he has been sending her because you know he must have done some editing like Laura and Rebecca did. I just don't get that. Then again, in this day and age I assume they must have video chatted so what did he do to to hide how he really looks? Sit in the dark and claim his camera doesn't work like they do on Catfish? Cat LOL

There's definitely a theme with these people and where they're from. And of course one or both of them have a secret that they haven't shared yet because it's always best to save that for later.

@HSB1204  Cat LOL Right. How could you hide how you look or if you are serious about a relationship why would you want to? A person is either interested in you or they aren't. Of course his secret may be that he has a broken phone and computer so he can't reveal his image to her and she's desperate enough to believe it lol.

@colliemom4   It must be something like that. Cat LOL I don't get the obsession with editing your pictures online to make yourself look different. It just means you have a lot of explaining to do in person.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   It must be something like that. Cat LOL I don't get the obsession with editing your pictures online to make yourself look different. It just means you have a lot of explaining to do in person.

@HSB1204  I already found this and the show is not even on yet.

ed.PNG

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I can't wait. It's the best thing about Sunday night.

Honored Contributor

An older woman and a Nigerian singer lol. Michael and Angela 2.0

new 90 day.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204  I already found this and the show is not even on yet.

ed.PNG

@colliemom4   That's hilarious! Cat LOL