Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Thanks for all of that extra info. That was fun to read. Some of it I had heard about as well. I loved the movie and have watched it many many times.......I always thought the person at the end yelling "What's your dream? Everybody has a dream, some come true and some don't. I always thought that was a man-no?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@beach-mom Thanks for all of that extra info. That was fun to read. Some of it I had heard about as well. I loved the movie and have watched it many many times.......I always thought the person at the end yelling "What's your dream? Everybody has a dream, some come true and some don't. I always thought that was a man-no?

yes, it is a man.

Abdul Salaam El Razzac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuWouH2RMY

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle 

If you enjoy Julia and Richard together, watch Runaway Bride.

Very enjoyable and a little fluff of a movie.

Honored Contributor

Just about all the info given here and all he comments were discussed in the documentary. I dont think the darker ending was ever filmed, it was changed from the start. And it was also discussed in the docu about Touchstone being a division of Disney, but it was stil lconsidered a project of Disney. 

Dunny, several of the more minor actors in the movie were interviewed, I would not have recognized any of them now. 

Honored Contributor

And I definitley agree that Gere never looked better either before or after this film!!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Shelbelle 

@Witchy Woman . I also loved Runaway Bride, mostly because of the cast, but not as much as Pretty Woman, but really enjoyed seeing Julia and Richard together again....I never thought I was a Julia Roberts fan, but I love most all of her movies, so I guess I am....

Honored Contributor

I loved Hector Elizondo--the hotel manager!  He was wonderful.  And the limo driver--Darrell Hunter!  

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Seen it many many times, in fact it was made right here in Maryland. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I loved Hector Elizondo--the hotel manager!  He was wonderful.  And the limo driver--Darrell Hunter!  

Hector was featured in the documentarty quite a lot, he had a minor role in every Garry Marshall film he ever directed.

He said he and Julia had another great scene in the film together, but it was cut.  

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I enjoyed reading your post better than watching the movie!  Thank you.  Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif