Respected Contributor

Season primiere (s4 e1) starts at 9:00pm tonight!Smiley Very Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I set it up to DVR it.  I went back yesterday and today and reviewed last season.

I don't like it when Tommy isn't on Ghost's side.

Honored Contributor

5 more minutes!

Popcorn eating.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I watched part of it, then got nervous, then more, and so on....

I can't stand his girlfriend.  Another case of a guy thinking with something other than his brain!

Maybe he learned his lesson!  I FF over some of the stuff with that B.

Honored Contributor

"Another case of a guy thinking with something other than his brain!"

This is partly true.  Remember, Angela is/was the love of Ghost's life & vice versa = first true love.  This was the case until Angela's father "sent her away" when still in high school.

Wify didn't come into the picture till years later.

That being said......

You never forget that "first" love......

Revenge is best served cold.......

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

Ghost left Angie dangling out in the cold when he went back to wify.  If I was in Angie's shoes & had the resources like she has, I would have done the same thing.  

My other option, I would have gone the "Bobbitt" route.  I would have had a chessy cat smile smiley_6.gif all the way to prison. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I thought Ghost breaks up with Angela to protect her from Milan(?) Anyway, I'm a Tasha fan all the way. In the beginning of the relationship with Angela, I was all for it but now I don't see how it could ever work out. To many obstacles in the way. I certainly understand about that first real love but, let's face it, just goes to show, you can never go back. Some things in life are just never realized!Heart

-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I don't dislike Angela but I knew that when Ghost needed a "ride or die" person, it was never going to be Angela. She was/is too committed to her career and since it's in direct conflict with what Ghost does and who he is ~ that's a problem.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I am beyond thrilled that Power is back!  Ghost lawyer is a snake I guess you have to be but he seems really low down.

What happened to all the money Ghost had?

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I thought Ghost breaks up with Angela to protect her from Milan(?)

@Starpolisher

True but, he never told Angela that!  I do believe he told her sister or something closer to the truth.

@Tique

"it's in direct conflict with what Ghost does and who he is ~ that's a problem. "

Ghost channeling Michael Corleone....

http://i.imgur.com/P4010.gif

@Luvitorleaveit1

"What happened to all the money Ghost had?"

Remember Ghost lawyer told Tasha that the bail money of $2 million had to be ALL clean.  It was evident that the only "clean" money they had was the children's trust fund.  Serious tax penalty if taken out prematurely.

The money in the safe deposit box was used to establish & keep going the legit night club.

Ghost has money.  It's just that most of it can be traced back as unearned income since he doesn't/didn't pay taxes on it.  He already has the DEA, FBI & Justice Dept on his trail.  He doesn't need the IRS breathing down his neck too. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Can someone please explain to me how the Fed's got Ghost's DNA under Knox's fingernails? 

I hope we don't have to see to much more of Jukebox and Ray Ray. Kanan is bad enough but I can't stand those two gutter rats!

-Kahlil Gibran