Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher

I am still scratching my head over that one.  Did someone put false information on the police report?  I don’t recall Sandoval planting any after he killed Knox. He planted the cell and wiped away any evidence he was there.

Knox did pull a traffic stop on Ghost the night he was killed.  Could be from that encounter is the only way I could see how DNA got under his nails.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I'm puzzled about the DNA tracing back to Ghost too because I don't recall any contact between the two so it must have been planted.

Respected Contributor

Re: Power Fans...on Starz

[ Edited ]

Wow! Now we know how Ghost's DNA got on Knox. Now that Angie has seen the tape from Ghost's office, can't wait to see what she does about it. Didn't understand why Ghost didn't tell Procto about the tape in the first place! Tommy's getting out of control! I'm thinking Tony Teresi is Tommy's father(?) Looks like Keisha nor Dre can be trusted and Tariq is headed down a dark path! Kanan...well, He's just Evil!...LOL!Man LOL

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

I taped it but will have to watch it again before the next episode.  There is a lot going on and yes Tommy is way over the top now!

Honored Contributor

Ghost was looking so delicious pumping iron. whistling.gif

"Kanan...well, He's just Evil!."

Zjwo4h.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The amazing looking guy who plays Ghost has been making the rounds promoting the show.

I heard him on XM radio recently.  He said he and the guy who plays Tommy are really good friends, like brothers he kept saying.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Ghost was looking so delicious pumping iron. whistling.gif

"Kanan...well, He's just Evil!."

@Mz iMac

Oh Yeah...He's certainly one good looking piece of "Eye Candy!"😉😋😆

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

So Ghost got off and is heading home thanks to Tony Teresi who I am wondering why he is so interested in Tommy could that be his father I don't recall him talking or mentioning his father at all ven with his crazy mother.  Ghost will have to confront for the next episode to deal with Kanan and get his son back on the right track.

I tell you it was painfully to watch Charlie Murphy I did not realize just how sick he was until I saw him.....RIP.

Honored Contributor

Re: Power Fans...on Starz

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

So Ghost got off and is heading home thanks to Tony Teresi who I am wondering why he is so interested in Tommy could that be his father I don't recall him talking or mentioning his father at all ven with his crazy mother.  Ghost will have to confront for the next episode to deal with Kanan and get his son back on the right track.

I tell you it was painfully to watch Charlie Murphy I did not realize just how sick he was until I saw him.....RIP.

@Luvitorleaveit1    ITA with you about Charlie Murphy. He was always thin but on these episodes, he was gaunt. I'll admit I had to look away from the screen on Sunday when he and Ghost were going at it. Wasn't expecting that.

I think Teresi is Tommy's father. I had been waiting for Tommy to break down and tell Tasha what happened to Holly. Tommy and Ghost are close but I think if Tommy had to pick between the two of them, he might choose Tasha. He saw how easy it was for Ghost to walk away from everything when he hooked up with Angela. Tommy won't forget that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1    ITA with you about Charlie Murphy. He was always thin but on these episodes, he was gaunt. I'll admit I had to look away from the screen on Sunday when he and Ghost were going at it. Wasn't expecting that.

I think Teresi is Tommy's father. I had been waiting for Tommy to break down and tell Tasha what happened to Holly. Tommy and Ghost are close but I think if Tommy had to pick between the two of them, he might choose Tasha. He saw how easy it was for Ghost to walk away from everything when he hooked up with Angela. Tommy won't forget that.

@Tique- I couldn't watch those scenes either between the two I wasn't expecting it either.  Well Tasha is about protecting the "family" by any means necessary.  Holly was getting on my nerves though she was way too nosy and a wannabe in my opinion; she didn't know how to fall back.