Honored Contributor

Possible Spoiler - Major Crimes

I HATE the way it ended! Anyone else feel that way?

Contributor

Re: Possible Spoiler - Major Crimes

I kept hoping that they would kill him outright....or Brenda would come back and take him down. Kera was on a late night show and said she didn't miss the series at all. I thought that was rather sad as she was very good in it.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Mary McDonnell better in the role. The cast seem to have a better rapport. I thought the season finale left you on the edge of your seat. It will be back in the summer. Rusty is being very brave regarding this killer (Phillip Stroh). He will probably kill the driver of the car. He pulled out the knife to indicate such.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

I HATE the way it ended! Anyone else feel that way?

I agree. The whole show was ridiculous. I hope real police wouldn't be that stupid. Why would they leave him alone with the judge?It was so obvious he wasn't at the mall.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

Did you see where it's coming back on this SUMMER. They didn't say FALL, they said
Summer. That's different, isn't it?

I like Mary McDonnell better too. They've made her character more likeable. Everyone on that show is good.

It provides some comic relief, but it has adventure and mystery. I think it's a good show that doesn't get enough press credit.

Esteemed Contributor

There is another thread on this. Terrific show with humor, great cast and thank God we don,t have to put up with descriptive s###x scenes. Just detective work. I was hoping for a better ending, but enjoyed part one and two. Happy it is coming back. I don, t care for the Spanish guy character though, he is way too hot headed.