Honored Contributor

will cringe tonight when PBS airs the special on them.

OUCH !

Honored Contributor

I think they are very interesting............but I sure don't feel sorry for them!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Me neither, but, I bet they get tired of people always trying to bring attention to them like saying Kate has it in for Camilla. 

She will be Queen one day she has the heir and a spare. She doesn't have to worry about Cam.

Charles, people always infering he can't wait for the day that he becomes King, finally. On and on like that. People always trying to make money off of them probably gets old.

Respected Contributor

This is the exact same garbage the tabloids were reporting about Diana when I lived in London.  Just insert Kate's name.  James Hewitt just had a heart attack and stroke.  Not sure I will be watching.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

will cringe tonight when PBS airs the special on them.

OUCH !

@SharkE

Is that the actual title?   Didn't see it listed on either PBS station here.   The only thing that looked like a possibility was King Charles III on Masterpiece.   Is that it?

Honored Contributor

yep

Honored Contributor

It's a "play."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

It is typical of the entertainment and "news" industry today.  Make up things and sell it as quasi accurate to plant ideas in people's heads.  It is dispicable.  

I used to be in the news industry a long time ago.  I am sure the people who taught me in college are spinning in their graves now.

Honored Contributor

William would never do that to his Father. Harry wouldn't had got mixed up with that gal to the extent of talking marriage either. Kate, didn't come across to well did she ? LOL

Respected Contributor

I didn't see any sympathetic character.  And the ghost of Diana was ridiculous.