Valued Contributor

Not good for dogs at all.  I hope this show gets cancelled.  Animals are not for our entertainment.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone believe bears, lions, and elephants enjoy preforming in a circus just because they don't run off?

Dogs play, run, and roll in the grass; they don't stand still for hours given a choice.

They are being used, mistreated.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen it but the whole premise I find disturbing.  Are they using cruelty-free, toxic-freeand  pet-safe products?

Respected Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I have not seen it but the whole premise I find disturbing.  Are they using cruelty-free, toxic-freeand  pet-safe products?

@RainyDayGal 

Yes they do and they mention it on every show.

Honored Contributor

I kept seeing the previews and I decided -- nope.  I don't think it's fun to see the poor dogs getting all this stuff done to them.  They surely are not enjoying it.  Poor puppies.....

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I watched fhe first show and just found it boring.  I don't think the animals are being abused any more than being groomed for a dog show.  

Super Contributor

If a dog doesn't want to do something they won't? Are you serious? Of course they do what they are "made" to do ......

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching?  They told their stories and one woman has ALS.  Another guy told his but I can't recall what his story was and was wondering of anyone caught it and could give me the background.  I Googled it and nothing came up in the recap that I read.