Super Contributor

151949: Are you a red head? 

Regular Contributor

I love this series.  Never knew it was started with different actors, interesting.     Does anybody else love to hate George as much as I do?  Ohhhhh and that creepy Vicor YUCK.

Honored Contributor

Both Poldark series, the one in the mid seventies and the present one were and are excellent.  I was impressed by the acting back then and am just as impressed now.  I love Masterpiece Theater because when I watch the acting I feel for the characters.  I dislike, like, feel bad for, am happy for, whatever that actor or actress brings out in me and in my opinion that is superb acting.  There are few other series which evoke emotions as Masterpiece Theater and that is why I have been watching for such a long time.  Just my humble opinion.

Honored Contributor

Just re runs on here, but i think Demelza is just so witty, smart , and strong,Elizabeth ,just is weak, and needy. Both are beauties.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I love Poldark..he and Demelza are a fit becuase of his lifestyle, Elizabeth was as Ross said, born to be admired, , I cannot see her pounding bread or working in a field..

I think the classic beauty is Caroline, but not as interesting looking as Demelza and Elizabeth..

Ross is sooo  good, but I have  a crush on Huge Armitage too, so tall and looks so good in the clothes he wears...

ahhh to have to choose, poor Demelza..taint right..