Regular Contributor

Can't believe that the season finally is this coming Sunday.  What am I going to watch on sundays. I have enjoyed this season with twists and turns. Hope something happens to the vicar; can't stand him. What is Elizabeth going to do to trick her husband( don't care for him either).

Honored Contributor

I know—I was so surprised to find that the season is ending already!  Ugh!  I always miss this show so much.  (Okay, I admit it, I suppose I really only miss seeing Aiden Turner so much!😊😉😋)

That vicar is a piece of work, isn’t he?  Yuck!  I sure hope he gets an adequate comeuppance.  And Ross and Demelza seem to be on the outs yet again.  Can that man never be consistent and appreciate what he has under his own roof?

And the Durrell’s in Corfu are ending too!  I suppose if nothing replaces either that holds my interest on Sunday nights I’ll finally be able to make a dent in my recordings that keep piling up...

Honored Contributor

I've watched this show from the beginning.  I like it but good grief!  It is so depressing.

Sometimes I put off watching it because it's so depressing.  I read and watched the interview(s) with the writer's son and saw how he wrote it and when he wrote it.

It is depressing though.

Honored Contributor

Am I out there alone in thinking Demalza's brothers were poorly cast, there is nothing appealing about either of them?  At least one should have been a ginger.

Regular Contributor

Oh yes that Aiden is soooo sexy.  What will be there cliff hanger. I am already wishing the new year to be here and be next fall.I remember watching the original many years ago. Maybe I will try to read the books

Super Contributor

The Poldark season flew by.   I don't know what the sister's game is with the vicar - but I hope it ends with him no longer a part of this world, freeing Morwenna.  I didn't like Morwenna at first, and the silly Drake - but that story certainly took a serious turn.   The PBS show Victoria is returning in January, so that is something to look forward to once Poldark ends.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tishkins wrote:

Can't believe that the season finally is this coming Sunday.  What am I going to watch on sundays. I have enjoyed this season with twists and turns. Hope something happens to the vicar; can't stand him. What is Elizabeth going to do to trick her husband( don't care for him either).

Th plan is to mislead him as to her due date but if it follows the book that plan fails and the plan that replaces it has an unfortunate result.

Honored Contributor

I feel that this season has not been as good as the other ones were.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@tishkins wrote:

I thought she and Ross would lay again and she would also be sure to bed George one month later hoping to have another 8 month baby.  How she would keep it a secret I don't know.  How she could be sure she would get pregnant with Ross again, I don't know.  Short of getting pregnant by George and then doing something terrible at 8 months, I just couldn't imagine what Ross was talking about.  

Honored Contributor

I was so nervous at the meeting of ross,and elizabeth at the church,and what is up with demalza being interested in that guy?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.