Esteemed Contributor

Have you seen a picture of the vile Rev. Whitworth out of makeup? Christian Brassington.  Amazing transformation!  He did gain weight (35#) for the part.  

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

For some reason I just can't get into this Poldark series. I guess I just prefer the first one that was made

I thought it was grittier and somehow  it struck me as more how the times would have looked, and sounded

I liked the first series cast far better

Respected Contributor

Wow! That is quite a transformation. 

Super Contributor

I'm enjoying this new release of Poldark. Today's version it's much more glamorous then the 1970's version, which I loved!!! If I had to choose, I agree the older version was more captivating.

Honored Contributor

I would had never guessed that was him,love poldark,my the scenery is breathtaking.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

OMG!  I would not have known him.  He is really good looking.  But, I can't look without knowing what he did to poor Morwenna.  I am so involved in this show.  My favorite is Dimelza.  She's a fighter.

Honored Contributor

He's an excellent actor and so good as Witworth. I hope to see him cast in bigger roles in future. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Poldark fans

[ Edited ]

Oh my that is a transformation...I love the Poldark series but his character second to George was my least favorite.  I will say he kept things going in the series and I was surprised at how he was written off the series. I hope I am not spoiling anything but it seems as if poor Morwenna is going to see things get even worse for her after his death and will get double from his mother.

Honored Contributor

No way!! Wow, that’s amazing 

Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda, isn’t that amazing???  I saw it before and I was shocked.  I am sure his sleazy personality did a lot to color my thinking of him as well.  LM