Honored Contributor

Re: Please don't laugh or jump on me........

[ Edited ]

@AZfem wrote:

Does anyone wonder if Sandoval & Raquel will be back next year?  Since most of the cast is mad at them, how will they fit it, be invited to parties, etc ?

Andy didn't let on about anything, but did say Howie Mandel needs to do his homework.   The fact that Tom did such a lengthy interview with HW is a violation of his Bravo contract.  The way everyone feels about him and Rachel now, I can't see them returning.  Maybe that's why he did the HW interview in the first place.  They were supposedly ripped to shreds at the reunion taping. The HW podcast gave him a chance to make his points, maybe already coming to terms with the fact that he's probably done.  

I'm not usually one who believes in karma, but for all his narcissistic behaviors over the years; outlandish outfits, his band, the motorcycle with thr sidecar, the helmets, etc., etc., wanting to be seen, isn't it funny that Ariana is the one getting noticed for bigger stuff like being offered the Lifetime movie and DWTS?  I'm not a big fan of hers to begin with either.  She has a major superiority complex.  She forgets how she and Tom started.  If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.  Just sayin'.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@AZfem wrote:

Does anyone wonder if Sandoval & Raquel will be back next year?  Since most of the cast is mad at them, how will they fit it, be invited to parties, etc ?

Andy didn't let on about anything, but did say Howie Mandel needs to do his homework.   The fact that Tom did such a lengthy interview with HW is a violation of his Bravo contract.  The way everyone feels about him and Rachel now, I can't see them returning.  Maybe that's why he did the HW interview in the first place.  They were supposedly ripped to shreds at the reunion taping. The HW podcast gave him a chance to make his points, maybe already coming to terms with the fact that he's done.  

I'm not usually one who believes in karma, but for all his narcissistic behaviors over the years; outlandish outfits, his band, the motorcycle with thr sidecar, the helmets, etc., etc., wanting to be seen, isn't it funny that Ariana is the one getting noticed for bigger stuff like being offered the Lifetime movie and DWTS?  I'm not a big fan of hers to begin with either.  She has a major superiority complex.  She forgets how she and Tom started.  If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you.  Just sayin'.

Agreed!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Did you hear him sing?  Thought he sounded awful!  Can't believe he's fronting a band!

Respected Contributor

When Tom Schwartz was on Watch What Happens a couple weeks ago, he told Andy that he knew about the Tom & Raquel affair for quite a while & that Tom was captivated by Raquel. Maybe Schwartz was trying to revive their new business?

Schwartz didn't insist that his friend Tom S do the right thing, & sounded as though he had been enabling the situation for him, or at least excused the behavior. I thought real friends brought out the best in each other. I lost some respect for Schwartz too.

Yes, I've been watching Vanderpump Rules. I quit for a year or 2 but recently started watching again.

Respected Contributor

I CANNOT TELL A LIE ..... YES .... I DO WATCH .. HAVE SWORN OFF A COUPLE

OF TIMES .. WITH OHTER SHOWS AS WELL .. BUT THIS ONE I GO BACK TO ...

RAQUEL DRIVES ME NUTS ....

Valued Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Never heard of this show.  Interesting what people find to be "entertainment"!!!!

Interesting what you FIND to criticize.........you are a little bit of a snob !

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Never heard of it.

You would think if you did any reading AT ALL, you certainly would have heard about it. 
Unless you only read the classics !

Valued Contributor

I don't watch a lot of television so I don't have the channels it comes on and haven't for

at least 15 years.....but it certainly is all over the place. When I first saw the head lines ,

i had to do some investigation and still didn't know who they were !

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Never heard of this show.  Interesting what people find to be "entertainment"!!!!

Everyone has their opinion. Judging isn't necessary.

Regular Contributor

Would have been nice if you'd put the subect in your title so I didn't waste my time looking at this. 

It's one thing to be polite and put "spoiler" when that applies, but it's also nice to know what the subject of a thread is.