Honored Contributor

Not all movies are for all people. It is a horror film and if horror isn't your thing I guess you wouldn't like it.

I am not a horror fan so I would never watch it unless it was on when I walked in the room.

I could never sit through a film that I hated. It would be off after 15 minutes.

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker

@coffee drinker wrote:

@CLHS68  Geez, Louise -- lighten up.  I don't believe the OP was telling anyone what to watch per se.  Just a suggestion.  This board is filled with suggestions.  Read them or not, the choice is yours to heed or not!!!

Thank you so much!  I wish someone had given me the same suggestion.  We watched thiking it would get better or perhaps part of it was a bad dream.  I'm sure you have all dont that.

Respected Contributor

The movie for me was about a very passive wife who let her husband and many others run over her and ruin her life and take everything from her.  It was also very grizley and to top it off it had a terrible ending, sigh...

@Group 5 minus 1just answering your question.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I don't need anyone to tell me not to watch something. I make up my own mind & have an off switch if I don't like it.

@CLHS68I agree!  It annoys me when people say "don't do this" or "don't buy that" or "do this" (usually it's because they regret NOT doing it). 

Keepin' it real.