Honored Contributor

Plathville new tv show on TLC

Anyone see the commercial for this show.  The kids remind of the kids in the movie "Flowers in the attic"

Honored Contributor

Re: Plathville new tv show on TLC

I'm pretty sick of all the shows with multiples or large families. Are they fundies too or just regular brainwashed people? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm pretty sick of all the shows with multiples or large families. Are they fundies too or just regular brainwashed people? 

A family who lives with limited technology.  No video games, no TV etc... Looks like a large family, not Duggar large lol

Honored Contributor

Yes I've seen the commercial.....another strange family!

Esteemed Contributor

I read an online preview. Seems the kids grow up with limited technology and don't have any exposure to junk food like a can of Coke. Mom is  Naturopath so that explains food choices.

The article's biggest criticism is the kids don't know "pop culture". Who knew you could live without the Kardashians and consumerism?  😉

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone see the commercial for this show.  The kids remind of the kids in the movie "Flowers in the attic"

Haha, I was thinking "Children of the corn", but I like your choice better.  

Honored Contributor

I remember the show on the Willis Family a few years ago.. The Father is in prison for life for molestiing all his daughters. You never would have known that was going on watching him on the show... the wonderful father.... but lo and behold he is a pervert and a monster.  

I wonder how this sweet and angelic family will handle fame and all that comes with it... all the dirty little secrets.....