Frequent Contributor
Has anyone ever been to a Pink concert?
Trusted Contributor

I haven't, but my daughter and her best friend drove to Cleveland at the end of March to see her. My daughter said it was one of the best concerts she's ever been to. She said she would have gone again two weeks later here in Pittsburgh to see her again, but she had a family wedding that day. Which is why they went to Cleveland. I think if your a Pink fan, you won't be disappointed. I saw some footage of the concert and she was excellent.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for letting me know. I have tickets for Sunday in Houston but the Rockets playoffs are that day and they have had to reschedule the date.
Frequent Contributor
NancyE did you know this was national Nancy day.
Honored Contributor

We saw her many years ago opening for Lenny Kravitz at the Jones Beach theater, it was pouring and she put on a great show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I saw her years ago when she was opening for NSync! LOL

I had never heard of her, but I never forgot her after seeing her.

She was amazing.

Such a strong performer.

And she is just so down to earth & funny.

Valued Contributor

Fantastic Performer!  You will have a great time, Pink does not disappoint

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink concert

[ Edited ]

I've seen P!nk twice. The 'Truth About Love' tour, plus just a couple weeks ago for the 'Beautiful Trauma' tour. Amazing- love her!! She did fewer crazy acrobatics this time- but she's a Mom of 2  now!  Woman LOL  The tickets were pricey but worth it- it's not jsut a concert, it's a 'performance'.