Respected Contributor

Re: Pink and her family at the AMA Awards! Great Picture!

There's just something about PINK, she's like a real life superhero woman!!!  Love her. .Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pink won me over when I saw that she adopted two guinea pigs from the Los Angeles Guinea Pig Rescue.  That is a rescue that I support.  The lady who runs it does amazing work for guinea pigs. Right now all of the guinea pig rescues are inundated with pigs who were surrundered by those who purchased them during the pandemic and now that things have returned to a more normal state they no longer want them.  I just cannot abide people like that.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know much about Pink, but whenever I have heard her speak, I am impressed.  Her husband is really handsome.  Wish she would have her son's hair cut.  That kind of ruins the photo for me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Her poor son. He looks like a girl with that long hair. Weird -- hope she's not trying to turn him into a girl.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Her poor son. He looks like a girl with that long hair. Weird -- hope she's not trying to turn him into a girl.

I highly doubt it. He's dressed in a little tuxedo and looks very much like a boy.  Lots of boys (young and old) sport long hair.  I think he's precious, hair and all!

Frequent Contributor

Wayne Brady may seem like a nice guy but my friends aunt babysat for Ryan Styles children because they live across the street from her.  She met everyone from the Drew Carey show at one time or another.  She said Wayne was the only want she didn't care for.  Very loud, extremely foul mouthed no matter who was around and had a lot of negative comments about everything.  Who knew?

Esteemed Contributor

@deeW wrote:

Wayne Brady may seem like a nice guy but my friends aunt babysat for Ryan Styles children because they live across the street from her.  She met everyone from the Drew Carey show at one time or another.  She said Wayne was the only want she didn't care for.  Very loud, extremely foul mouthed no matter who was around and had a lot of negative comments about everything.  Who knew?

Whoa.  Now I'm lost.  Who is Wayne Brady?  I thought we were talking about Pink and her family.  Help!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@deeW wrote:

I love Wayne Brady and find this info really hard to believe.  I've seen his stand up several times and he is NEVER rude, crude, loud, or foul mouthed.  He is very gracious to the audience and always seems grateful.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Don’t worry @Daisy Sunflower  long hair does not affect gender. We are born knowing what we are at our core.

There was a gender reassignment surgery done in the 1960’s the John/Joan case. It is eye opening and tells the story about gender.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower - And maybe she's just letting him be himself, without judgement.