Honored Contributor

Pink Floyd Concert On Masterpiece!

@Andreatoo I wish I had seen Pink Floyd if I could have gotten close enough without watching a screen!  

We were rearing children and paying for braces.  Just can't "take off" when you're teaching and also caring for children.Smiley Happy

*Times will probably vary with your carrier.

Pink Floyd Live in Venice
WEDNESDAY—March 11, at 9:30 PM
In 1989, more than 200,000 fans crowded St. Mark's Square to see Pink Floyd performing from a floating platform in the Venetian lagoon. Tune in to this 90-minute special to experience such classic hits as Shine on You Crazy Diamondand Comfortably Numb, plus songs from the band's multiplatinum album A Momentary Lapse of Reason, its first without co-founder Roger Waters. 
Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Floyd Concert On Masterpiece!

@ECBG 

Dark side of the moon......great stoner song.

I loved a lot of their other hits too......funny thing is, I'm hunkering down at home today (by choice) and DH is off to jury duty, so I'm sitting here in my 'Dark Side of the Moon' jammie pants and surfing, LOL!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

Dark side of the moon......great stoner song.

I loved a lot of their other hits too......funny thing is, I'm hunkering down at home today (by choice) and DH is off to jury duty, so I'm sitting here in my 'Dark Side of the Moon' jammie pants and surfing, LOL!!

@KingstonsMom OMG!!!!!  YOU HAVE "JAMMIES"????????

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

LOL! Doesn't everybody??? Hmmmm.....

Marcus Westburg, 34, photographed the creature's gloomy expression while visiting the Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in southwestern Uganda. The grumpy gorilla (pictured) cradled his head in a sorrowful human-like pose

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom I DON'T have any Pink Floyd jammies!!!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I always liked PF but then Roger goes and starts spewing his anti-semetic ******.....

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Oh..... pull up your big girl panties and head to Walmart, Men's dept, lounge wear, (sweats, etc.) .

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG 

I always liked PF but then Roger goes and starts spewing his anti-semetic ******.....

@Andreatoo I usually listen to David Gilmore now.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@ECBG 

Oh..... pull up your big girl panties and head to Walmart, Men's dept, lounge wear, (sweats, etc.) .

@KingstonsMom You're a HOOT!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

You're a lot of fun too!Heart