Trusted Contributor

Re: Pilot Pete and Madison...

NO SURPRISE! With their differences combined with Peter's domineering mother, they had no hope.
Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@camelot wrote:

Jordan2: "Peter and Madison breaking up two days after the live show, makes me feel like a fool, why did I waste my time on this? I don't think Barb will ever think anyone will be good enough for her son, I wouldn't want to marry into that family."

Why feel like a fool? It was obvious the relationship with Madison wasn't real or going to work beyond the show. As for Barb, not defending her, she was obnoxious, but she did like HA. Peter needs to grow up & start by moving out of his parents house.

@camelot  I knew this wasn't going to work- just becasue of Peter and Madison. They're vastly differnt- he was into the thrill of the chase, what was unattainable. The mom had a part in it- but haven't we all dealt with obnoxious MIL's at one time? 

Peter should have his own place at this point- I don't buy the cultural difference reason either. Life is made easier for Peter so he stays!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Peter will probably be dancing away next season on dwts or his mother.

Maybe Peter should dance with his mother on DWTS.

@Jordan2  Hannah Ann is the 'classic' DTWS contestant! During the breakup I thought- 'there's part of the new cast!'!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Peter will probably be dancing away next season on dwts or his mother.

Maybe Peter should dance with his mother on DWTS.

@Jordan2  Hannah Ann is the 'classic' DTWS contestant! During the breakup I thought- 'there's part of the new cast!'!

I don't watch The Bachelor, although I did watch the second part of the two part season finale. Peter sure does have a type, I thought Hannah Ann and Madison looked so much alike, like sisters, they looked interchangeable to me.