Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pilot Pete and Madison...

@beach-mom wrote:

Do we think he'll go back to being a pilot at Delta? Smiley Happy

haha....all I know is if I saw he was the pilot I wouldn't be getting on the plane.  Can you imagine?  Should I land?  Is it safe?  Let me talk to the co-pilot.   Well, let me just check with the flight attendant.  Would mom let me?   I just need closure with the co-pilot.   Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

Do we think he'll go back to being a pilot at Delta? Smiley Happy

haha....all I know is if I saw he was the pilot I wouldn't be getting on the plane.  Can you imagine?  Should I land?  Is it safe?  Let me talk to the co-pilot.   Well, let me just check with the flight attendant.  Would mom let me?   I just need closure with the co-pilot.   Woman LOL

@Wsmom, I really do think we are related.  I said the same thing to DH about him.

Respected Contributor

I missed the finale, but my SIL recorded it, so I'll check it out, later. I did, however, hear about the breakup, which was hardly a surprise.

I can't remember who the other "Bachelor" was (who made it to my "worst" list), but man-child, Peter, may well have supplanted him. His Red Carpet mom, who was posing for pics before this season even aired, is annoying, too.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Barb makes him wear this

under his uniform

MOMMY IS MY COPILOT

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 - Barb may not have liked Madison, but she did not keep the family waiting 3 hours - production did! They made it seem like she did, but you can bet she doesn't make a move without producers telling her what to do and when to do it. 

@Wsmom , @HisElk1 , and @CatsyCline - LOL!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It really is a sad testament to our entertainment industries that reality TV 'personalities' have, over the past few decades, become the excuse we now have for TV 'stars'... No wonder mainstream TV has become so utterly rotten and unwatchable... Being a success on TV used to mean one had to have at least some talent, other than for self-promotion, along with a seeming willingness to say or do pretty much anything...

@stevieb- Couldn't have said it better!  It's why I don't watch any of these reality shows (and there's nothing "real" about them, from the little I've seen and heard on TV ads).

It's one reason I love Brad Paisley's song "Celebrity".  These two lines are classic (but the whole song is great and right on the money):

"Someday I'm gonna be famous, do I have talent well no
These days you don't really need it thanks to reality shows"

Frequent Contributor

What manager or agent would of signed her.  There is nothing appealing about her.

She is so blah.  What talent does she have?  I guess anyone will do!

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Peter will probably be dancing away next season on dwts or his mother.

@luvmyteddy4 

Maybe Peter will be on dwts with his mother!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@winamac1 - Barb may not have liked Madison, but she did not keep the family waiting 3 hours - production did! They made it seem like she did, but you can bet she doesn't make a move without producers telling her what to do and when to do it. 

@Wsmom , @HisElk1 , and @CatsyCline - LOL!  Smiley LOL

@beach-mom   Good point, but production should have told the family.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

My daughters and their friends have a meme they use to check in with one another -- it has a picture of mama Weber and says -- Checking in. Safe from Barbara Weber.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau