Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pilot Pete and Madison...

The show has jumped the shark. It also doesn't bode well that 38 year old Claire will be dealing with a cast mostly in their 20's according to Reality Steve. Only 9 are in their 30's with one 40 year old. Add in no international travel doesn't strike for a good season.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

Jordan2: "Peter and Madison breaking up two days after the live show, makes me feel like a fool, why did I waste my time on this? I don't think Barb will ever think anyone will be good enough for her son, I wouldn't want to marry into that family."

Why feel like a fool? It was obvious the relationship with Madison wasn't real or going to work beyond the show. As for Barb, not defending her, she was obnoxious, but she did like HA. Peter needs to grow up & start by moving out of his parents house.

Esteemed Contributor

Another former contestant wrote about the finale and how the producers manipulate it.  If anyone is interested:

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-12-recap-peter-season-24-finale-2020/

I think it was this article she points out if he wanted her back, he would have gone and gotten her like Ari did his season. 

IMO There was no need for Barb to do all she did as it was not going to work anyway; it's not like most of them end up actually getting married, plus she knows her son and what were the chances he would follow through, which now makes it even more apparent she was put up to it.

But Rachel has gone on every show commenting that Maddie was not there for love, and all her reasons why.  Maybe.  But somehow I doubt Peter was ever there to find love, either. 

Anyway, all in all a very entertaining season.  Nothing real about it, but fun nonetheless.  What was that series that used to be on that was made by an ex Bachelor producer?  I think it was UnReal.  She has been saying this all along.  Knowing this, it is still fun...you just have to take it with a grain of salt.

Kelley and Nick V actually seem like they would be a good couple. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Another former contestant wrote about the finale and how the producers manipulate it.  If anyone is interested:

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-12-recap-peter-season-24-finale-2020/

I think it was this article she points out if he wanted her back, he would have gone and gotten her like Ari did his season. 

IMO There was no need for Barb to do all she did as it was not going to work anyway; it's not like most of them end up actually getting married, plus she knows her son and what were the chances he would follow through, which now makes it even more apparent she was put up to it.

But Rachel has gone on every show commenting that Maddie was not there for love, and all her reasons why.  Maybe.  But somehow I doubt Peter was ever there to find love, either. 

Anyway, all in all a very entertaining season.  Nothing real about it, but fun nonetheless.  What was that series that used to be on that was made by an ex Bachelor producer?  I think it was UnReal.  She has been saying this all along.  Knowing this, it is still fun...you just have to take it with a grain of salt.

Kelley and Nick V actually seem like they would be a good couple. 

@Wsmom - I doubt it too. But what I can't figure out is why he went on the show in the first place. He was one of Hannah's contestants, and maybe he went on that just for fun. As a pilot, he has a job he loves, and it doesn't seem like he would want to give that up. When he became Hannah's F3 maybe he thought he was really in love with her. Then the producers offered him his own show. Who wouldn't turn that down? Or maybe he thought he would find himself head over heels in love with one of the girls, and that didn't happen. IDK! 

Do we think he'll go back to being a pilot at Delta? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Peter will probably be dancing away next season on dwts or his mother.

Honored Contributor

I liked Barb.  I did not like Madison at all when I learned she kept Peter's family waiting for 3 hours.  How rude is that???!!  Madison seemed arrogant.  I respect her opinions on waiting for marriage for s#x, but she knew what she signed up for when she joined this show 

She should have made it known early on how strong she was in her faith and that she would have a real problem with him in the fantasy suite. . 

Hannah was a sweetie, and she truly put up with a lot of c a r a p p from Peter.  She was much better suited to him.  

I have no problem with Peter's mom at all. She wanted the best for her child and Madison seemed to be a petulant brat and did not respect the family's time.  Shame on her.   Team Barb!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess we all define 'fun' and 'entertaining' differently. Personally, I'm glad I didn't invest more than a couple of hours in this show over the course of the season. Each to their own, which is as it should be. We all define for ourselves what we find to be worthwhile viewing and, of course, what we don't.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Peter clearly wasn't going to find happiness, with either Hannah Ann or Madison.  

If you're deeply enough in love, to propose marriage, you don't have that much of a struggle to choose. 

Why would either Hannah Ann or Madison, both lovely young women, want to settle for a guy, who had such a hard time making up his mind. I know the premise of the. Show, but Peter took it to a new level. Let's hope he's more decisive, in the cockpit 😳

Barb😖between her ridiculous, over the top wailing, when Peter told them he's chosen Hannah Ann, and her ugly behavior, in the finale, she was obnoxious! 

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Maybe Peter should dance with his mother on DWTS.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Maybe Peter should dance with his mother on DWTS.

@Jordan2, please don't give them any ideas.  I don't really want to see either of them again, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought better of Peter on his season with HB; his season showed a completely different person to me.  And in no way would I want to be in his life with how controlling and nasty his mother is.