Respected Contributor

I understand that Tim is acting as a surrogate to the child who doesn't have a father figure in her life but why not just say that  he is a good family friend instead of saying he is the child's father - in a national publication no less.   How confusing for her as she grows up.   Unless he has adopted her, of course.

Yes, the dress is shockingly short unless she doesn't plan to sit down at all, anywhere, at any time.

And yes, Chloe is wearing heels, Cinderella slippers.  At that age, the combination of high heels and a beautifully slick floor would have proven disastrous for my clumsy self. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I finally figured out who Veronica reminds me of. Jillian Michaels but Jullian is prettier.

She has that masculine sounding voice too.

veronica in car.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4   She does resemble Jillian.  She also reminds me of Joanna Gaines from HGTV 

Honored Contributor

Wow I was all set to watch this show and Tim and Veronica again, yuck lol

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Annie would tone it down some.  I like David though.  He's smart and they seem to get along very well.  They do care for each other.

I would love to know how they are filming this series because all the couples seem to have the same reaction at the same time.  

I am also liking Libby and Andrrrrei.... He's an okay guy and she has simmered down a lot since the series.

Love Alexei (of Loren and Alexei)... He's adorable and they are another couple who seem to have made it work....

Does anyone know what Chantel is saying in the preview of "Quarantine" which is on tonight???  She is holding a thermometer and says she is afraid to go to a hospital.  I can't quite make out a word or two.  She seems to be saying "I have been ---------------- for a few days now and don't want to go to a hospital"

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919   Hi - I am probably the only person who likes Tim on Pillow Talk.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I would love to know how they are filming this series because all the couples seem to have the same reaction at the same time.  

That's because the show is scripted.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I wish Annie would tone it down some.  I like David though.  He's smart and they seem to get along very well.  They do care for each other.

I am also liking Libby and Andrrrrei.... He's an okay guy and she has simmered down a lot since the series.

Love Alexei (of Loren and Alexei)... He's adorable and they are another couple who seem to have made it work....

Does anyone know what Chantel is saying in the preview of "Quarantine" which is on tonight???  She is holding a thermometer and says she is afraid to go to a hospital.  I can't quite make out a word or two.  She seems to be saying "I have been ---------------- for a few days now and don't want to go to a hospital"

TIA

@sophiamarie 

She was saying she couldn't smell or taste (or maybe it was both) for a few days or awhile. Don't recall her exact words but that was the jist of it. Being it's a symptom of the virus that's got to be why she was afraid to go to the hospital...cause she didn't want find out she has it. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I was so disgusted that they talked so much too. I felt like saying SHUT UP! I don't care about their lives and hate hearing both of their voices. There's got to be another couple they can use.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919   Hi - I am probably the only person who likes Tim on Pillow Talk.  LOL

No one of my friends enjoys too lol